UFC 94 GSP cheated!

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Hahaha. The director of the Nevada State Athletic Commision states that he actually went into the ring and supervised the removal of any vaseline that may have transfered to the fighters shoulder when the trainers hands were placed there. This is the guy who's job is to ensure a fair fight. He saw a potential problem and went in to the ring and fixed it. End of story. The Penn nutswingers will look for whatever excuse they can to try to minimize the intense beat down that GSP put on there hero. If you are at all unclear after reading this post please watch the fight again then come post.

Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission.

"This doesn't necessarily take away his victory, but it takes away from his victory, and that's unfortunate," Kizer said, adding that he spoke with St. Pierre's camp immediately after the fight. "I told them unfortunately, because of their actions, they have probably tarnished St. Pierre's victory in the eyes of the fans."

It sure sounds like it was no big deal...LOL... Name another time this man had these same actions during any MMA fight in Nevada?

I have one question, the fight lasted 4 rounds so 20m. Why did Penn not say anything about this between rounds? he is an experiance fighter he sould have known right away!!! IMO he cant accept the fact that GSP is a better fighter, come on vaseline or not there is no way Penn would beat GSP we all seen it.

Kizer said he was informed Monday that Penn had complained during the fight that St. Pierre was slick.

VPF

Evilsports

Established Member
Keith Kizer, the executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission.

"This doesn't necessarily take away his victory, but it takes away from his victory, and that's unfortunate," Kizer said, adding that he spoke with St. Pierre's camp immediately after the fight. "I told them unfortunately, because of their actions, they have probably tarnished St. Pierre's victory in the eyes of the fans."

It sure sounds like it was no big deal...LOL... Name another time this man had these same actions during any MMA fight in Nevada?

VPF

It only tarnishes it because idiots try to make it seem as though it had some bearing on the outcome of the fight.

Haulin_05

Does that have a V8?
Established Member
Okay,Tuff Guy!!!! Don't want to get you mad you will start e- thuggung me.:lol:
Back to the fight "NO LIFE" Penn got his ass stomped just like your thread.:loser:

Haha I never said I was gonna beat anyone up so Idk where you got this tuff guy stuff from maybe your the one with no life :bash:. But anyway congrats for gsp beating up someone from a different weight class, I would love to see him step up and fight anderson spyder silva. Cause after all no one ever gave props to penn for stepping up a weight class no matter the out come at least he had the balls to try. And your boy gsp hasnt ever held 2 different weight class titles thats funny crappy bj has haha.[/QUOTE]

they werent in a different weight class when they fought.

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member

/thread

BJ sounds like the quitter now, in an interview saying this was going to be his last fight if he won, been with the company for 10 years and that he wanted to walk away.
Sounds like he is scared of Florian.

I highly doubt Penn is afraid of Florian. Sure Florian is good but there aren't many fighters at LW that are in the same league as Penn at LW. Sure Penn looked terrible at WW but no one can deny his dominance at 155.

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
Didn't Matt Hughes make the same complaint against either Penn or GSP? I can't remember who but he said that there was something slick behind there knees making it hard for him to grab them. Maybe can search and find that.

I like both fighter, just trying to help stir the pot before I go to sleep. :)

I would but money on BJ vs Kenny. I think he could handle him pretty easy.

zo6this

Established Member
Haha I never said I was gonna beat anyone up so Idk where you got this tuff guy stuff from maybe your the one with no life :bash:. But anyway congrats for gsp beating up someone from a different weight class, I would love to see him step up and fight anderson spyder silva. Cause after all no one ever gave props to penn for stepping up a weight class no matter the out come at least he had the balls to try. And your boy gsp hasnt ever held 2 different weight class titles thats funny crappy bj has haha.

they werent in a different weight class when they fought.[/QUOTE]

haha wow we got captain obvious over here, no really the fact is that bj steped up a weight class. Why doesnt gsp step up a weight class if he is the best pound for pound fighter then. Thats cause he would get distroyed just like penn if he was to step up and fight anderson spyder silva. Same outcome so why is everyone bad mouthing bj for steping up when gsp is to big of a bitch to step up a weight class.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Did BJ ever tell the ref or whoever that he felt something on GSP's chest? I think you would be able to feel something like that? :shrug:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
look at all of you, playing 'dumb' all of a sudden! either you guys have never had vasoline on your skin, or your playing dumb. if only it were as easy as 'wiping it off', that shit is a bitch to totally remove! it takes more than just a few quick towel wipes.

quick04gti

Established Member
this thread=fail

gsp may have gotten some vaseline on him during his retarded witch doctor rub down that he wanted but it was nowhere near any kind of amount you guys are talking about. Yes he got some on him and the corner was warned by the ref and then subsequently he was wiped down. BJ even said on his facebook that GSP was a tad slippery but he was the better fighter and he got whooped.

Even so if your gonna cheat do it where there arnt a billion cameras give me a break, it was a stupid mistake they were warned and if they ever do it again they will never corner again. Bottom Line.

Blown02

Established Member
this thread=fail

gsp may have gotten some vaseline on him during his retarded witch doctor rub down that he wanted but it was nowhere near any kind of amount you guys are talking about. Yes he got some on him and the corner was warned by the ref and then subsequently he was wiped down. BJ even said on his facebook that GSP was a tad slippery but he was the better fighter and he got whooped.

Even so if your gonna cheat do it where there arnt a billion cameras give me a break, it was a stupid mistake they were warned and if they ever do it again they will never corner again. Bottom Line.

Exactly. btw BJ has a facebook?Lol

quick04gti

Established Member
Exactly. btw BJ has a facebook?Lol

yea someone on the net posted up screenshots of it on some mma sites, look around, but apparently he has since taken it down though cuz now he thinks hes got a shot at saving face from taking that ass beating. Typical BJ, not a gratious loser:nonono:

MystiChrome04

Established Member
First off it is no secret that GSP has used this same tactic in 3 other fights, anyone who follows MMA fights knows this. Of course it is wrong and most definatley cheating but until someone stops the fight due to it then it really makes no difference other then being wrong.

That fight was the stupiest fight I've ever seen, it was clear before the fight and during the fight that BJ was not in it. Who knows why maybe he was intimidated a bit or maybe the guy was tired, one could draw so many conclusions from that so it's kind of a moot point. There's no complaining IMHO because you didn't bring your A game, that's your fault and your fault alone.

The thing that I do find ridiculous is that they watched BJ try for 2 different triangle attempts (acutal good attempts), 1 half ass arm bar (meaning he slipped before he even got anywhere) and I thought I saw an attempt at a Kimora (that's just what I thought I saw, can't be sure of course.) Everytime I watched BJ's leggs or hands slip like they were on butter. The thing I find messed up about that is that BJ had said he wanted a submission (publically.)

By the way yes, the vasoline was wiped off in between the 2nd and 3rd round but how many of you have been on your back and now how much energy it takes to do alot of the these moves while trying to defend. Not to many i suspect and on top of that it's vasoline you can't wipe off all of it.

Not to take anything away from GSP because he is without a doubt a phenomenal fighter and more then likely would not have needed to do this to win the fight.

Last edited:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
BJ loss to a better fighter, but why the hell are they putting vaseline on his back. That shit is unbelivable. I'm a BJ fan, esspecially being from Hawaii, but he loss.

Users who are viewing this thread