Ugly car..but cool video

2Sharpie

Established Member
That kinda ugly GT640.............but it's still a pretty cool video. Uhhhhhh........I hope you can understand German!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7WntoxST_4"]YouTube - GRIP - Shelby GT640 Golden Snake[/nomedia]

Last edited:

brisk_tea

Established Member
Ich würde es lieben einen gt500 in dieser Farbe, es sieht genial. nette kleine Video zu sehen, wie die Set-up Laufwerke. Es wäre cool, wenn usa Polizei fahren würde sich in Porsche.

rdsnk46

Established Member
I love how they drove both cars on the edge, it warms my heart! I would'nt think twice about owning or driving that Gold GT640, I thought it looked great. The styling was perfectly blended from color, wheels and hood!

2Sharpie

Established Member
A few Hi-Res pics of the car......... [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKBoLCf9yuo&feature=fvwkrel"]YouTube - Modified Ford Mustang Shelby GT640 Golden Snake by Geiger[/nomedia]

I DO like the car for the most part - wheels, hood -- but I just can't get past the paint color.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Two cars I love with gold........Bandit T/A and the Shelby Hertz GT. Love what they did with the paint/plastic breakup on the reat valance on this car! Perfect fix for the bulky over done rear bumper cover! Nice Job Geiger!

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Ich würde es lieben einen gt500 in dieser Farbe, es sieht genial. nette kleine Video zu sehen, wie die Set-up Laufwerke. Es wäre cool, wenn usa Polizei fahren würde sich in Porsche.

^^^^^^^^^ Uhhh............you lost me there !!!:shrug::shrug:

It translate to roughly

"I would love to have a GT500 like that, it looks awesome. Nice little video to see how it's set up. It would be cool if the police cars in the USA would be Porsche."

Users who are viewing this thread