Umm i think we need to talk to Ford

BigMase363

Established Member
I think we need to band together and speak to the big wigs at good old Ford...
I dont know if any of you have seen the new vehicle by Ford that they call the FLEX... Personally im somewhat depressed about this, it looks like the damn scion stretched out. I like the big ass sunroof but thats it. Well lets hear your opinion i hate it but here ya go.

ny_08_ford_flex.jpg

ford_flex2008_001.jpg

just a few pics, official website here http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/flex/?searchid=426441|23233138|203616639

Shadow6492

Established Member
yeah I know what you mean, local ford dealer here said the only way he would get one if someone really wanted one bad. I dont blame him:nono: Ford needs to come out with some smallers cars with power.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
id drive it... with the angry fist of god and drive the sun of a bitch off a cliff

lons13

Established Member
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Ford keeps putting out boring cars- Heavy, small motor, weak design!! I think they were doing much better in the 80's and 90's with the fox body, probes, tbirds and O.J. style Broncos.

Abilene06speed

Formerly Abilene01stang
Established Member
I don't like it.

You know when I see some of these uglier vehicles come out it gets me to thinking. Just what kind of piece of crap did someone design and was rejected. I mean what kind of sorry designs did ford see and once they came across this vehicle did they say "Thats the one!"

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
This car was in Vegas during the dealer meetings and it was insanely popular. They've had it on the West Coast and major metros and they get stopped constantly by people interested in it.

Not for me, but the car has tested extremely well with the public.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
oh and p.s, seriously, are some of you guys totally ****ing retarded? Honestly? Why would you even THINK of stuffing a V8 or a big power engine in a family car right now with $4.50 a gallon gas?

Anything with a V8 in it right now (outside of the Mustang) is being beat to death in the showrooms (by those people who actually buy cars rather than just talk about them on the internet). The amount of marketing and finance wizards on this site never ceases to amaze me. Yikes.

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
mini cooper + scion + retard = ford flex.

what a piece of shit. if ford keeps producing garbage like this, the blue oval will dissapear sooner than we thought.

Users who are viewing this thread