Umm, Yeah, So, About That Man Made Climate Change

Michael DalSanto

Established Member
If you're talking about me I'm not really trying any approach. I'm just expanding my horizons. It's not like I have anything to gain here. Idk. I guess if you just want an echo chamber who am I to get in the way? Or maybe some people don't treat people differently just because we're talking in an online forum? I wouldn't call you names in person, why would I do it here?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If you're talking about me I'm not really trying any approach. I'm just expanding my horizons. It's not like I have anything to gain here. Idk. I guess if you just want an echo chamber who am I to get in the way? Or maybe some people don't treat people differently just because we're talking in an online forum? I wouldn't call you names in person, why would I do it here?

Dont recall any name calling. It's just an observation after being on here consistently for nearly 13 years now (geez). Certain things about you just seem familiar. I won't pin who you are but the fact still remains, and maybe the mods will eventually though.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
A shocking amount of people flat out deny climate change altogether lol. I've seen it on this site too. Both sides kind of jump to conclusions and refuse to read the strong points of the others. (Like typical politics).

My opinion on the matter is not for either side yet but there sure is a wealth of satellite imagery proving the rapid advancement of a non linear change that's available for all to see on NASA's website if you actually take the take to read through it.

And if you don't believe it, the Dems will try to throw you in jail:

http://dailysignal.com/2016/03/10/a...king-into-prosecuting-climate-change-deniers/

08mojo

Established Member
I'm not saying man made climate change is real or fake. What I am certain of is man's impact on air quality and water quality. If you cannot see that man has contributed to pollution and that it's only getting worse, then I've lost hope in humanity. I don't think the whole "global warming" scare tactic is the best approach, but I'm glad it's started the conversation. I'm all for finding new ways to use energy (whether it be electricity, fossil fuels, etc) while at the same time creating less emissions and reducing our impact on this planet.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Dust bowl.

A catastrophic environmental change caused by man.

Fortunately, the scientific community was quick to figure out the cause and the US government was quick to react instead of waiting to collect a few million years worth of environmental data.......

BRNG ITT

Established Member

Phi Beta Kappa?

Gravik

Established Member
Ugh. Went to see transformers the other day and they showed a preview to al gores new film (basically an anti Trump film)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread