Unarmed white teen shot in back by SC LEO

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Even if he tried to run the cop over, once he failed and missed the cop, why did they need to shoot? I hope body cameras soon become mandatory. Look at the Cinci shooting, leo would have got away with murder if it wasn't for his body camera.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Even if he tried to run the cop over, once he failed and missed the cop, why did they need to shoot? I hope body cameras soon become mandatory. Look at the Cinci shooting, leo would have got away with murder if it wasn't for his body camera.

Would you like to participate in the scenario for me to show you how he would still be a threat once he goes past?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Would you like to participate in the scenario for me to show you how he would still be a threat once he goes past?

the passenger was going to throw her ice cream cone pointy end first and stab the officer in the eye. :poke:

mustanginky

Established Member
How do anyone of you know that he wasnt reversing at the time he was shot with the officer behind the car? Dont see that ifo anywhere.

Also, would anyone of you care to explain what leos are supposed to do with illegal activity?

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
“The driver accelerated and came toward the officer,”
He tried to run over a cop, GAME ON in my mind.

Article is focused way too much on race..... if you try to run anyone over you're likely to get dealt with.
He didn't get shot over 10 grams of weed or by having a shotgun ice cream cone...

Unless the investigation unearths that the entire situation was "engineered" I.E. the cops lied about him trying to run over a cop. Then I side with the cop, not because I love/Hate cops but because I would have done the same thing in the same situation.

The kid had control of how the situation would play out.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
“The driver accelerated and came toward the officer,”
He tried to run over a cop, GAME ON in my mind.

Article is focused way too much on race..... if you try to run anyone over you're likely to get dealt with.
The drugs had nothing to do with this, he didn't get shot over 10 grams of weed.

you too? How did the 10 grams not have anything to do with this?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
the passenger was going to throw her ice cream cone pointy end first and stab the officer in the eye. :poke:

Lol! Have you ever had brain freeze?

But honestly, until a car is rendered immovable either by disabling the car or the operator the car remains a threat. Unless this particular car had the inability to turn, execute a u-turn, or be driven in reverse. Because nobody has been killed by being backed over.

Seeing as he was 19, taking his high cum dumpster for ice cream, his car was probably stanced and therefor a safety hazard just being on the road.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I thought vanilla ice cream was a innocent bystander, didn't realize he tried to run the cop over. **** him then.

mustanginky

Established Member
What you really want to say is ignore it.

Kid was not shot over 10 grams of weed. He was the driver in a car engaged in illegal activity. Law enforcement attempted to, you know, enforce laws, and the kid was shot. No one killed him for weed. They killed him because he presented a threat. Plain and simple.

2001sleeper

Established Member
cool hollywood style shooting based on the cop's comments.

"Mr. Hammond then rapidly accelerated in the direction of Lt. Tiller, forcing the lieutenant to push off of Mr. Hammond's car to keep from being struck and run over."

He Jackie Chan'd off the car, pulled his gun mid air, pin-pointed the suspect in the car, fired off two rounds hitting the victim in the back as he accelerating away. Pretty impressive if any of that is true.

Machdup1

Established Member
What? They set up a sting over 10 grams of weed. That's worth risking peoples lives?

His life was not at risk until he tried to kill a cop. It is a simple concept. Odd that you don't grasp it. He was clearly too dumb to be alive.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
So the car was going so slow he was able to push himself away from the car and wasn't injured. So maybe 20mph tops? He didn't need to pull on the kid and fire. That gun needs to come out only when there is no other choice, not anytime the cop feels he is in any danger.

Machdup1

Established Member
So the car was going so slow he was able to push himself away from the car and wasn't injured. So maybe 20mph tops? He didn't need to pull on the kid and fire. That gun needs to come out only when there is no other choice, not anytime the cop feels he is in any danger.

Sure, if a person takes some shots at a cop and misses and then turns and walks away, they shouldn't be allowed to shoot him, he no longer is a threat right?

2001sleeper

Established Member
Trying to flee the scene and attempting to run over somebody are two completely different things.
I will wait on other witness stories as we know the cops will lie to support theirs. The officer had already told conflicting stories, but we know how it will play out.

Coiled03

Established Member
What you really want to say is ignore it.

Kid was not shot over 10 grams of weed. He was the driver in a car engaged in illegal activity. Law enforcement attempted to, you know, enforce laws, and the kid was shot. No one killed him for weed. They killed him because he presented a threat. Plain and simple.

Don't tell me what I do, or don't want to say. I said exactly what I meant. And while the DIRECT cause of the shoot was not the drugs, none of this would've happened had the police not been worrying about petty shit like that, anyhow.

You want to stroke the shaft of LEOs that's your business. Just don't forget to cup, and wash the balls while you're at it.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Trying to flee the scene and attempting to run over somebody are two completely different things.
I will wait on other witness stories as we know the cops will lie to support theirs. The officer had already told conflicting stories, but we know how it will play out.

Yes because witnesses are always factual, as we've seen.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
you too? How did the 10 grams not have anything to do with this?

Yeah, the police probably had something better to do, but it was still illegal. Illegal is illegal is illegal - they were entirely in the right to bust them. I also have zero problem with the 19 year old getting shot after he tries to run someone over.

Don't want to get hassled by the police? Don't want to get shot? Don't participate in illegal activity, and don't try to run over officers. Seems pretty simple to me.

Users who are viewing this thread