Unarmed white teen shot in back by SC LEO

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
I learned something new today. These highly trained individuals possess traits that no longer give them human thought capability.

1. I was unaware going through the police academy gave a person the ability to read minds and automatically understand intent.

2. I did not know police practice dodging cars and other various objects at the police academy.

I am now wiser. Thanks SVTP.

2001sleeper

Established Member
Another great post that adds nothing to the discussion.

Nobody has said an officer is super human.

Nobody has said they are trained to dodge cars.

Nobody has proven that the officer was in a dangerous situation.

My assumption of an officer is that they have a better chance at reading a threat full situation better than an average Joe as their business is confrontation. If you confront people for a living you have a better idea on what reactions are normal, threatening, etc.
If the officer was actually attempted to be murdered by the driver then he should have been shot. If the driver was just trying to leave the scene he should not have been shot. Fleeing the scene is definitely not trying to run somebody over. Nobody knows which situation occurred until we see the video evidence. The officer's story has already changed, so I am willing to bet that if there is video evidence it will paint another picture.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
Another great post that adds nothing to the discussion.

Nobody has said an officer is super human.

Nobody has said they are trained to dodge cars.

Nobody has proven that the officer was in a dangerous situation.

My assumption of an officer is that they have a better chance at reading a threat full situation better than an average Joe as their business is confrontation. If you confront people for a living you have a better idea on what reactions are normal, threatening, etc.
If the officer was actually attempted to be murdered by the driver then he should have been shot. If the driver was just trying to leave the scene he should not have been shot. Fleeing the scene is definitely not trying to run somebody over. Nobody knows which situation occurred until we see the video evidence. The officer's story has already changed, so I am willing to bet that if there is video evidence it will paint another picture.

Well you said a moving vehicle is a threat to you but it should not be a a police officer, due to their training. This is completely ridiculous. In order to "reading a threat full situation" you would need to identify the threat. The officer identified the moving vehicle as a threat. To say he should be shot if attempting to hit the officer but not shot if attempting to flee. How does this make sense to you? Do you think the officer is capable of reading minds to identify intent? Your entire opinion is based on the intent of the driver, which nobody will ever know. So the officer could not have made the right decision based on your criteria. Your entire thought process proves you have never had to make decisions before.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
You're not making any sense at all, crime is crime if one is a worthless POS thug they all are.
Make up your mind....

Hammond was a thug, Brown was a thug, and so was the kid Zimmerman killed in Florida. Does that make you feel better?

The point is, none of their lives mattered. THEY decided to be thugs, I stopped giving two shits about their lives after that.

truefiveo

Established Member
Hammond was a thug, Brown was a thug, and so was the kid Zimmerman killed in Florida. Does that make you feel better?

The point is, none of their lives mattered. THEY decided to be thugs, I stopped giving two shits about their lives after that.

That's funny Zimmerman's rap sheet was longer than all those guys combined.

Users who are viewing this thread