Under the skin of a McLaren P1 (56k warning....hehe)

jcosta79

Established Member
I think I saw maybe five parts on that car that I could positively identify...

...and four of them were tires.

Zemedici

Established Member
Saw the same pics on another site and it said the tail light was being replaced as well as a check of all other components while it was apart.

That's what my brother just told me. Car was delivered with a taillight inop, so they flew a technician from Europe to fix it. Hahaha

chao5.0

Established Member
very interesting to see the brake ducts in the last pic, I guess they weren't kidding when they said it was designed in a wind tunnel.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just.....Simply.....Amazing!

Had to laugh when I read that he was in the shop for a taillight issue, and that a technician had to be flown in from Europe to trouble-shoot/correct it.

WYSIWYG

Established Member
Here is the same car a couple of days prior to Imola repair. It is based in MN and this was May's Cars & Coffee in MN

IMG_6352_zpscuhnepsv.jpg

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Although it should come with the wireless charging. A few years ago they said every car would have it and they still don't. Drop you phone in the cup holder and have it charge would be convenient.

Do any cars come with wireless charging? I bet 3% of people in the world have phones with wireless charging, it's still too new to be widespread. Plus there are 2 standards of wireless charging, so which would you put in your car?

95PGTTech

Established Member
Do any cars come with wireless charging? I bet 3% of people in the world have phones with wireless charging, it's still too new to be widespread. Plus there are 2 standards of wireless charging, so which would you put in your car?

Sounds like an accidental AED waiting to happen

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member

The upcoming BMW 7-series will. I didn't know there were two types of charging though, that's gonna be a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread