Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Sounds good to me!! How about:

11:00...............Meet at Hillandale Safeway
11:20...............Depart for University of Maryland
11:30...............Arrive at University of Maryland
1:30+/-............????? Lunch/Cruise/Whatever

That would be great if we could get some cruising in... The last one (philly) was disappointing due to weather. Sunday looks great! Hopefully after, we can get some food and get some good miles under our belts.

I'm down for whatever.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Why clean it? I had my car with two different kinds of wheels on it 2 years ago lol. Bring it down with the slicks and skinnies still on and you'll get way more attention. Throw it on the mobile dyno too, I'd love to see that thing put down 700+. So far, there is nothing with more than maybe 275hp on the dyno list...

That's another thing: MACA guys, please sign up for the dyno! It's 2-3 pulls and $75, but you'll be showing off your extreme power in front of hundreds of people. I'd really like to see some high powered cars up there (I made this comment on CPT's forum and was called an elitist...). Please prove me right that people like seeing high powered cars and not stock ricers on the dyno at a meet.

I thought about it, but I'm still not sure if its running 100% since all my fuel issues, plus I don't wanna pay $75. I told them to lower the price next year because that's just too high for a mobile dyno at a show, charity or not.

Dude, you are hilarious! You want everyone else to pay $75 to put their car on the dyno (and you're actually soliciting folks), but you don't want to pay it, because you think the price is too high:nono::lol: That's like saying I don't want to drive to the club, because they steal cars that are parked in the lot, but hey, let's drive your car :bash: LMAO

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'd say to get a decent spot, we shouldn't get there any later than noon. 11:30 pulling into the lot might be good, we could meet up at Hillandale at 11 if that works for everyone. I'm not planning on going there early or staying all that late, so how about rolling out for a late lunch after?

11 works for me too and I'm down for a cruise, lunch and whatever afterwards. We had a decent amount of us there last year, hopefully we'll have even more this time. The imports come out in full force and the Nissan 350Z and 300ZX club was the highlight for me. They represented for real!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Dude, you are hilarious! You want everyone else to pay $75 to put their car on the dyno (and you're actually soliciting folks), but you don't want to pay it, because you think the price is too high:nono::lol: That's like saying I don't want to drive to the club, because they steal cars that are parked in the lot, but hey, let's drive your car :bash: LMAO

Hey man, some people don't have a problem paying that money because maybe they don't know how much HP they have. I just got my dyno'd not too long ago, so I don't really have a reason to do it. I'm not forcing anyone, just saying I'd like to see some MACA people on the dyno, but I'd also like to see the prices lowered for the future.

Totsie7944

Established Member
Ahh shit, my idle air control valve stripped out of my edelbrock IM while I was driving the car last night...so now obviously boost is leaking out through the 2 giant holes lol. I'm going to try and pull it off Saturday, re-tap the threads and get the car back together, but I might not make it Sunday.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Looks like its going to be sunny and in the 80's. Looks like I'll probaly be heading down this year. I know a lot of people posted about going but who all is actually going for sure?

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Looks like its going to be sunny and in the 80's. Looks like I'll probaly be heading down this year. I know a lot of people posted about going but who all is actually going for sure?

If the sun is out... no, no... If the ground is dry, I'm there!

There was a good number of us there last year ( - pics of the event) so I'm sure those who said they are coming will be there, minus those who posted saying they wont make it.

But for giggles, I'll start the Role Call:

1. Red Poison

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
I will most likely be there. I'll be meeting you all at the safeway :beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I would guesstimate that we'll have 20 or so MACA Cobras rolling in. A bunch of folks are getting antsy about getting some cruising in and it's going to be great weather.

This is the event that really got the MACA started. In 04', eight of us went to this and had a great time. Most of us were meeting for the first time. In 2005, we had 11 Cobras attend, in 2006 we had 22, and in 2007 we had 37! That year was crazy! Then last year, I believe we only had 16 or so, but we'll be back in force this year!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
I'll be there this year for the first time. Won't be able to make it to the safeway before hand being down that I'm rolling down with one of my co-workers but I look forward to meeting you guys for the first time.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm very much on the fence. If I do go, it'll be last minute and I'll be driving the 330. Depends on how much work I get done friday.

Totsie7944

Established Member
1. Red Poison
2. HURTNEM
3.SVTRookie
4.Totsie7944 (But I'll be in a Integra lol)

Where are you guys meeting up before pulling into the lot? I'll make sure Tom (SVTRookie) parks his SB with you guys this year. We were a lil late last year.

:beer: For great weather, great cars, and an awesome weekend!

My94GT

Established Member
just look for the orange gt with a damn mismatching front cover haha. tried to get it painted quick for this show and failed

1. Red Poison
2. HURTNEM
3.SVTRookie
5.My94GT and friend with 08roush

ethomass

Established Member
1. Red Poison
2. HURTNEM
3.SVTRookie
5.My94GT and friend with 08roush
6. ethomass

Users who are viewing this thread