UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Linn@AmazonRacing said:
Mondays are usually really busy but if I get a chance I will call Travis..

I think I talked to the ashville KY guy the other day..I have been trying to get the feel for the formatt that is being planned but we kinda need to start talking about what you all are expecting from us that day.

Has no one called and talk to Linn yet about the plans? :shrug:
The way I understand it is they are coming to do tunes only. Any mods that are needed by them the individual person is going to have to call them so they can get everything together. However these mods will have to be installed by the owner because Rick doesnt have enough time to do both.

I dont mind bringing my billetflow pulley puller and Hissman I think has one to and I am sure he wouldnt mind bringing his for anyone that needed pulleys installed.

Last edited:

King

Established Member
So the 19th is when this is going down? Me and a buddy of mine have dyno at Upgrades twice. Very nice shop Tony, Alex and the guys are great. Do we need to reserve a spot or can we just show up? Swing shift work schedule and all sucks bad. im in Ashland i have a red 03 and friend has a 04 yellow, we will do our best to show we would like to meet you guys.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
King said:
So the 19th is when this is going down? Me and a buddy of mine have dyno at Upgrades twice. Very nice shop Tony, Alex and the guys are great. Do we need to reserve a spot or can we just show up? Swing shift work schedule and all sucks bad. im in Ashland i have a red 03 and friend has a 04 yellow, we will do our best to show we would like to meet you guys.

Yes the 19th. If you are getting dynoed we would like to know for sure just to know how many are coming. I look forward to meeting everyone also. My blower should be here today and I am going to put it back on this weekend. Its not like I can drive it anyways though!! :(

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I need to know how many people are wanting to get any tuning from Rick at Amazon. His price is $150/car. I'll give anyone who wants to be tuned a break on the regular dyno usage fee. In order to be tued you will have to bring your own Predator or chip, or buy one from Amazon that day. I need to get a list started so please chime in.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we have Diablosport and SCT tuning products and can tune either.
I just need to get a feel for who needs what so I know what to bring...we can bring pulleys,ported TB/PLs,idler pulleys,CAIs..little things like that or any other specific things someone might need.

we have Preditors for $399/free custom tune
SCT Xcalibrators $375/free custom tune $50 cable
chips $359
$100 for custom program if tuning product not purchased @ AR
$150 to be tuned by Rick+price of tuning products if needed

once a tuning customer of AR all custom programs are free as long as it has always been tuned by Rick and is the same vehicle originally tuned

if you have questions about pricing please feel free to post or contact me @ 410 676 3433

Last edited:

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SID297 said:
I need to know how many people are wanting to get any tuning from Rick at Amazon. His price is $150/car. I'll give anyone who wants to be tuned a break on the regular dyno usage fee. In order to be tued you will have to bring your own Predator or chip, or buy one from Amazon that day. I need to get a list started so please chime in.

Me and SNSTR_SNK are both getting dyno tunes.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
ok lets start a list then...first come first serve or start a list with specific times and you can all decide what time slot you want..what time is the event starting and ending?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
It starts at 10am which is when I will be there. I already have the Diablo Chip from you guys in which I have only used 2 of my 3 free tunes, is that right? Wasnt sure if I had to pay for a tune or not. :shrug: And I am going to call you to bring a SCT MAF because with my ported blower I know I will be pegging the MAF.

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
It starts at 10am which is when I will be there. I already have the Diablo Chip from you guys in which I have only used 2 of my 3 free tunes, is that right? Wasnt sure if I had to pay for a tune or not. :shrug: And I am going to call you to bring a SCT MAF because with my ported blower I know I will be pegging the MAF.

you will only have to pay to have the car tuned..you alredy have your tuning product from us

Linn

missmymach1

Established Member
has anyone scheduled slots yet? i have an n/a 97 cobra and will be getting a chip and tune. it doesn't matter to me what time my slot is. i live 30 mins away. i plan on watching the 03/04's make some pulls though! BTW as of now how much is the dyno rental per car going to be?
thanks guys

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I want to go early, but if I have stuff that I need to install I will switch up with someone with a later slot.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I wll start a list at hourly intervals? just post what slot you want and Travis and I will edit the names into the list

10:00- 94spuerbolt

11:00- 03svtvenom

12:00- Hissman

1:00-SNSTR_SNK

2:00-MEANGREEN

3:00-bengood24

4:00-ws6dude
5:00

if this is not enough time slots or too many please edit the list

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The final price isn't set in stone, but it should be less than $100. Of coarse it's extra to get tuned, but that's up to Linn.

Users who are viewing this thread