UPDATED: SVTP Dyno Day Huntington WV 3/19

bengood24

Fomer Goatherder
Established Member
Well... I suppose I will go for 3pm. I am wanting to get a tune, but I don't have any tuning product yet. Do you have any of the Predator U7193 model? I am bringing an 04 Pontiac GTO.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If all of the time slots fill up, do not worry because we should have no problem fitting everyone in. :)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
bengood24 said:
Well... I suppose I will go for 3pm. I am wanting to get a tune, but I don't have any tuning product yet. Do you have any of the Predator U7193 model? I am bringing an 04 Pontiac GTO.

I will have to order one so please contact me if you need one for sure so we can be prepared.

92StangMan

Established Member
I'm from Huntington and will be by early Saturday to check it out before heading off to Myrtle Beach!

I've NEVER riden in an '03/'04 Cobra and wanting to buy one next year after I graduate. Anyway one of you all would take me for a ride? Just curious to how they feel from the passenger stand point. :D

BTW, I've browsed at most of the pictures on here that are local to Huntington, WV and haven't noticed any of the Cobras that look familiar. Do you keep them garaged till sunny days?

Corey

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
92StangMan said:
I'm from Huntington and will be by early Saturday to check it out before heading off to Myrtle Beach!

I've NEVER riden in an '03/'04 Cobra and wanting to buy one next year after I graduate. Anyway one of you all would take me for a ride? Just curious to how they feel from the passenger stand point. :D

BTW, I've browsed at most of the pictures on here that are local to Huntington, WV and haven't noticed any of the Cobras that look familiar. Do you keep them garaged till sunny days?

Corey

After I get tuned I wouldnt mind giving you a ride. Just got my ported blower back on and will have to install the SCT MAF at the shop so Rick can tune it. My luck I will pass every vette in W.V. on the way to Huntington wanting to race. :bash:

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
teacher14kp.jpg

92StangMan

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
After I get tuned I wouldnt mind giving you a ride. Just got my ported blower back on and will have to install the SCT MAF at the shop so Rick can tune it. My luck I will pass every vette in W.V. on the way to Huntington wanting to race. :bash:

LOL, There aren't too many vettes around Huntington, mostly 4 and 6 banger cars who act like they're pushing 800 horsepower to the ground.

Thanks for offering to give me a ride! What time are you going to be there?

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
92StangMan said:
LOL, There aren't too many vettes around Huntington, mostly 4 and 6 banger cars who act like they're pushing 800 horsepower to the ground.

Thanks for offering to give me a ride! What time are you going to be there?

I will be their probably at 10am but my dyno tune is at 11.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'll make an effort to cruise by your place and rev a few times.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
HISSMAN said:
I'll make an effort to cruise by your place and rev a few times.

I live next to a fire station in a building full of drunk students, I'm not sure that little 4.6 is enough to get me to roll over. :poke:

92StangMan

Established Member
SID297 said:
Hell, I don't know if I can wake up and be there by 10:00am:D

LOL, You aren't kidding! I haven't been up that early on a Saturday in who knows how long. What sucks is, I'll have to make about an 8.5-9 hour trip after it too.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
SID297 said:
I live next to a fire station in a building full of drunk students, I'm not sure that little 4.6 is enough to get me to roll over. :poke:

Apparently you havent heard the SLP Loudmouth or Borla Stinger!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you want to wake me up bring a CRX with a fart can on it.

Also, does anyone want me to bring any BilletFlow products to sell?

Users who are viewing this thread