Upgrading sway bar bushings vs sway bars

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My mods are in sig. I haven't noticed anyone posting about just swapping out the sway bar bushings front and rear vs adjustable sway bars. I dd my mustang and have never taken it to the track. I enjoy corner curving sometimes, but to give you an idea of my driving I am currently at 18k miles plus and still have my stock Pirelli tires front and rear (brembo car). I figure I will get another 10k out of them. I plan to upgrade my wheels and tires to the steeda spyder 20x9.5 front and 20x11 rear.

Thank you for any input you can give me.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Good question. But not sure you even need to upgrade bushings for a DD.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
DO you really need anything on these cars. Its more of a want. My last car was an 04 gto and I had adjustable sway bars front and back.

This is true you don't need anything. I'm just not sure if adding the bushing will make much of a difference since yours are still in great shape. So I guess it would be nice if someone actually has changed the bushing could chime in.

Last edited:

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
This is true you don't need anything. I'm just not sure if adding the bushing will make much of a difference since yours are still in great shape. So I guess it would be nice if someone actually has just chime the bushing could chime in.

Posted on another mustang forum Whiskey11 said no point in changing bushings, stay stock or go all out with sways.

Users who are viewing this thread