Upstate SC Chat

JW03

Established Member
I'm good with whatever. I'm going to send you a text Dan and going to PM Clemson my number. Feel like it would be easier to get a conversation going that way than to communicate on here.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Hey guys here are a few from today, gonna try and get a few more edited tonight if I have some free time. Need to find a road with 3 lanes so I can get some wider shots and some rear shots as well. Hope y'all like them.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Thanks guys hopefully I can edit some more tonight. I'll have to ask my brother to drive his pick up so I can ride in the truck bed and get some clearer views.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
Here's a few more that I was able to edit tonight. Hope y'all enjoy. If you want me to email you any copies just send me your email address. They are pretty large (16 mb +) so it may take a little while.

JW03

Established Member
I don't know of you have ever heard of Whiteford's in Laurens but they do cruise ins throughout the summer. First one is Saturday if y'all may be interested in cruising down.

Colubra

Carburized
Established Member
I haven't heard of it but I'd be interested in the future, I wont be able to this Saturday I've got family visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread