USA vs. Canada (Men's Hockey)

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
the RUS vs CZE game was awesome today!!!!

USA vs CAN is just icing on the cake!!

what a day for hockey fans...GO USA!

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
U.S. is fortunate to be up so far, they need to be better or its just a matter of time before Canada takes the lead.

LSUstang05

Established Member
Not in HD around here.... this sux ass :fm:

U.S. is fortunate to be up so far, they need to be better or its just a matter of time before Canada takes the lead.

Everybody said the same thing about the New Orleans Saints and look what happened. Team USA can definitely pull off the upset if they just fix a few small things that are easily fixable.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Everybody said the same thing about the New Orleans Saints and look what happened. Team USA can definitely pull off the upset if they just fix a few small things that are easily fixable.

You can't fix being the less talented team. With the Saints, it just turned out they were the better team. Thats not what's happening here, Canada is just dominating.
I'm not saying the U.S. can't pull it off but they'll need a few lucky bounces and Miller to stand on his head.

2k3gt

Established Member
You can't fix being the less talented team. With the Saints, it just turned out they were the better team. Thats not what's happening here, Canada is just dominating. I'm not saying the U.S. can't pull it off but they'll need a few lucky bounces and Miller to stand on his head.

:lol:

Last edited:

2k3gt

Established Member
What are you laughing at? It went just as I said.

I highlighted the part that I was laughing at.

Honestly I just grabbed the first pro-Canada post that I saw and laughed at it :)

USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I highlighted the part that I was laughing at.

They were dominating. In the 3rd period they got into penalty trouble but I will say it was because the U.S. was having their best period of the game to that point but Canada really made a push at the end and Miller made some big saves.

Users who are viewing this thread