van's 13-5 kit review.

topless10th

Established Member
i just got back from a drive with the 13-5 kit; 123mm intake, monoblade tb and sct/JL 93 oct street tune. for starters, my only other mods are bob's separators and a reische tstat. van's cs was awesome. stuff arrived in 4 days. 20 minute install and 10 minutes programming. a big increase in throttle response is the first thing you notice. the second is the blower, it is actually making some noise now. i replaced a resonator delete and airaid syn filter(which were hardly noticeable) with the jlt and the tvs sings now. the monoblade tb idles well. it may float a little if you pull out of gear for a stop but with the stock exhaust it is not an issue. idling away from a stop is very smooth, which was my fear. glad i chose it. increase in power is noticeable as well. 10% on a 600rwhp car is tough to tell but believe me it gets through the gears quicker. much more fun to drive. :beer:

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

i just got back from a drive with the 13-5 kit; 123mm intake, monoblade tb and sct/JL 93 oct street tune. for starters, my only other mods are bob's separators and a reische tstat. van's cs was awesome. stuff arrived in 4 days. 20 minute install and 10 minutes programming. a big increase in throttle response is the first thing you notice. the second is the blower, it is actually making some noise now. i replaced a resonator delete and airaid syn filter(which were hardly noticeable) with the jlt and the tvs sings now. the monoblade tb idles well. it may float a little if you pull out of gear for a stop but with the stock exhaust it is not an issue. idling away from a stop is very smooth, which was my fear. glad i chose it. increase in power is noticeable as well. 10% on a 600rwhp car is tough to tell but believe me it gets through the gears quicker. much more fun to drive. :beer:

Thank you!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread