DSCF4278.jpg

DSCF4279.jpg

DSCF4280.jpg

DSCF4281.jpg

DSCF4282.jpg

Last edited:

BossAnaki

Established Member
The car looks awesome!:beer: The funny thing thats the same guy that dropped mine off. After delivering yours he must have went back for mine. Looking forward to this Saturday at FFW!

Penemyone

Established Member
Sweet color combo! Congrats Vapordude!

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang GT 35th Anniv. Pack (Millennium Falcon)

kabooka

Established Member
Grats man, amazing cars. BossAnaki, the wait is worth it. They are just brutal. Herman would be an awesome run and we would certainly enjoy the wine :)

BossAnaki

Established Member
Grats man, amazing cars. BossAnaki, the wait is worth it. They are just brutal. Herman would be an awesome run and we would certainly enjoy the wine :)

I'm always down for a good cruise and a get together.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

VaporDude

Established Member

I'm always down for a good cruise and a get together.:thumbsup:

If you guys want, there is a car show in the park on September 9th with the car club that I belong to. There is a shuttle that goes around to the wineries and downtown that the women can go on while you are at the show. I'll have mine there. If not, we can pick a date to meet. There are a few good twisty roads around here we can on.

This car is like day and night compared to the 08 Shelby. I had to put the car away after I wiped it down because of storms in the area. Our electric went out last night and didn't come back on until around 2:30 this morning. So I had little drive time with the car.

Users who are viewing this thread