VapporDudes Shelby Arrival

VaporDude

Established Member
I went to go visit my new Shelby at the rail yard today. Thanks to BossAnaki for taking me there. We spent about an hour talking and he is one really nice guy and thank you Boss for sacrificing yourself for our country. It was a real pleasure talking to you.

The only thing that was separating me and the car was a tall barbed wire fence. My dealer texted me this morning that if the car is not on a truck tomorrow, he is going up there to pick it up. He has done this in the past and he will do it again. The silver with the black stripes really look good together, better than I thought it would look like. I am hoping to have this car in my garage by Wednesday or Thursday.

Here it is at the rail yard.

Shelby-Wentzville.jpg

WAL

Established Member
I went to go visit my new Shelby at the rail yard today. Thanks to BossAnaki for taking me there. We spent about an hour talking and he is one really nice guy and thank you Boss for sacrificing yourself for our country. It was a real pleasure talking to you.

The only thing that was separating me and the car was a tall barbed wire fence. My dealer texted me this morning that if the car is not on a truck tomorrow, he is going up there to pick it up. He has done this in the past and he will do it again. The silver with the black stripes really look good together, better than I thought it would look like. I am hoping to have this car in my garage by Wednesday or Thursday.

Hey, big time congrats!!! :banana:

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks WAL.......I hope Boss gets his really soon too. His dealer doesn't seem to be too enthused on going up there to pick his up like mine. Once he gets his, we'll be over or meet you someplace.

It has black stripes Snorman. To me, that is what makes a Shelby but that is just my taste.

BossAnaki

Established Member

Here it is at the rail yard.

Shelby-Wentzville.jpg

It was nice to meet as well. Also I'm happy I could take you up there to get a look at your car before it gets to the dealer. Hopefully we'll both be behind the wheel of our cars by the end of the week.

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks guys......we did talk to someone that works at the rail yard and he said that cars are supposed to be out of there within 72 hours of getting off the train. I guess that doesn't happen very often.

jay38372

Established Member
So near, yet so far lol, that would be like a kid looking in the candy store window but not be able to go in. Congrats on the car.

Van@RevanRacing

Congrats VaporDude

It was nice to meet as well. Also I'm happy I could take you up there to get a look at your car before it gets to the dealer. Hopefully we'll both be behind the wheel of our cars by the end of the week.

Boss you are one patient man. God Bless you and thanks for everything you do for our country! :beer:

talk about giving yourself blueballs....:lol1:

I think they both got a dose sitting that Shelby sitting in there...........

SHELBYSVT20

Established Member
Congrats!!!

Congratualtions VaporDude and BossAnaki! I know it has been a very long wait but it will have been well worth it!

I haven't seen any Ingot Sliver '13 Shelby's around so your's will be one of the first Silver with balck stripe car...right??? Man, that is a REALLY sharp color combination! :rockon:

Good luck to both of you and let us know what your impressions are of your new BEASTS! :beer:

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks Van.....I guess I'll see you in Tulsa next year?

Thanks ShelbySVT....there aren't many in this combination and even less with the glass roof. Can't wait to get into that car. One of the rail yard managers talked to us last night and hopefully he can get them out of there real quick if he got the hint.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
...kinda like a "lap dance"...you can see it, but you cant touch it.:p
Congrats....cant wait to see pics!

VaporDude

Established Member
Now lets see....how many comparisons can we get?

like a kid looking in the candy store window but not be able to go in

...kinda like a "lap dance"...you can see it, but you cant touch it

:)

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
...kinda like a "lap dance"...you can see it, but you cant touch it.:p
Congrats....cant wait to see pics!

dont know what clubs you go to, I get lots of touching during a lap dance!

its more like playing just the tip with a girl and then she says, im not ready, I should go.....:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread