VapporDudes Shelby Arrival

VaporDude

Established Member
My dealer texted me this morning and said that my car is on the truck to be delivered by noon. Hopefully I will have it by tonight and it is supposed to rain today. Right now it is overcast but no rain yet.

VaporDude

Established Member
Here is is just after it came off the truck and before PDI.

My salesman taking off the back protector:

IMG-20120808-00065.jpg

IMG-20120808-00066.jpg

IMG-20120808-00067.jpg

IMG-20120808-00068.jpg

IMG-20120808-00069.jpg

6.8 miles on the ODO.

IMG-20120808-00070.jpg

WAL

Established Member
Congrats Vapordude!!!! Your car looks great. The color, stripes, glass roof and SVTPP wheels blend together very nicely. ENJOY!!!! :beer:

VaporDude

Established Member
Congrats Vapordude!!!! Your car looks great. The color, stripes, glass roof and SVTPP wheels blend together very nicely. ENJOY!!!! :beer:

Thanks WAL....I worried about how it would look with the silver but I now I really like the combo.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Congrats my friend, you've been waiting and now you can "hopefully" finally say it was worth it like the rest of us have lol.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Congrats Vapor!!!!:beer: It looks GOOOOD!:rockon: I can't wait to see it in person this weekend at Fun Ford Weekend. Just got of the phone with my salesman to try and receive mine by Friday.

VaporDude

Established Member
Congrats Vapor!!!!:beer: It looks GOOOOD!:rockon: I can't wait to see it in person this weekend at Fun Ford Weekend. Just got of the phone with my salesman to try and receive mine by Friday.

There is no reason why you can't get your by Friday. He has to try a little harder to get it like my dealer did.

VaporDude

Established Member
Thanks guys........I would ask your salesman or the GM to at least call up there and see if they can get it to the dealer. My dealer told me that if my car was not there by noon, he was going after it this afternoon. Low and behold, it shows up at 11.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Thanks guys........I would ask your salesman or the GM to at least call up there and see if they can get it to the dealer. My dealer told me that if my car was not there by noon, he was going after it this afternoon. Low and behold, it shows up at 11.

Thats kind of what I said to him. I told him I had to have it by no latter than Friday, but would like to have it by tomorrow.

Last edited:

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Beautiful car.... First silver one here with black stripes and a PP. I am going to be the second... your pictures confirmed my indecision between IS and SG.

VaporDude

Established Member
Beautiful car.... First silver one here with black stripes and a PP. I am going to be the second... your pictures confirmed my indecision between IS and SG.

Just wait until you see the pictures after I got it home and wiped it down. I have to download them and pick which ones to post here. Full detail will be tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread