Vegas Robber Gets It All

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Police are being defunded. Criminals are being released back on the streets with no bond. Libs and Progressives want to abolish prisons. These thugs are well aware that this is an opportune time to commit violent crimes. They're emboldened. So this is the state of much of this country. But, more and more business owners are saying enough is enough. No Mas! They're taking the law into their own hands. Protecting themselves, and they're businesses. Standing up to this trash. Sucks that in blue states like mine, that store owner would likely end up in jail with a high enough bond to keep him there. And he'd likely end up in prison after a trial. :mad:

These thugs who prey on businesses and (in most cases) helpless employees deserve what they get when the tables are turned. Around here, these worthless thugs are moving from the cities to commit all kinds of violent crimes in the suburbs. Just yesterday in the usually safe local town of Orange there was a car jacking in broad daylight around 2PM.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I was hoping go see some blood start pouring out of that MF’er…. Sooo dissapoint. Our hero gets 10/10 for execution but 5/10 for gore…. :ROFLMAO:

This other video I recently saw of some bastards getting into it at the mall, one of the guys retreating pulled out a knife and went to work on the attacker’s carotid artery…. dude turned instantaneously into a comercial grade sprinkler. Died in seconds!

Dirty Hands Water GIF by CBS

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I was hoping go see some blood start pouring out of that MF’er…. Sooo dissapoint. Our hero gets 10/10 for execution but 5/10 for gore…. :ROFLMAO:

This other video I recently saw of some bastards getting into it at the mall, one of the guys retreating pulled out a knife and went to work on the attacker’s carotid artery…. dude turned instantaneously into a comercial grade sprinkler. Died in seconds!

Dirty Hands Water GIF by CBS

Buddy sent me that video right after I sent him this one. He bled out so fast and was on the ground before he could process what just happened. I've had a knife pulled on me before when I was in my young 20s and that is why I walked away. Not risking it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Buddy sent me that video right after I sent him this one. He bled out so fast and was on the ground before he could process what just happened. I've had a knife pulled on me before when I was in my young 20s and that is why I walked away. Not risking it.

Think I saw that one. Couple dudes outside walking correct?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Here's the link from Daily Caller. Scroll down to the Twitter link and watch at your own discretion. It's a lot of blood and sad to see something so stupid end that way.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I know where that smoke shop is. Actually not a bad section of town. Those two robbers looked like high school punks. Note at the 12 second point in the video how the store owner puts his hand on the knife before anything went down. Someone said the name 'Jacob' at the 21 second point too.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
As noted on Fox News this morning, as the police can't / won't show up, people are taking matters into their own hands.
Expect to see lots more videos of the " little guy " laying waste to the thugs..

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Bros, I think out young champion might have ****ed himself…. FTL…

I just caught word that he opened up an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit and posted some shit on Instagram…

I hope this doesnt backfire on him.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Bros, I think out young champion might have ****ed himself…. FTL…

I just caught word that he opened up an AMA (ask me anything) on reddit and posted some shit on Instagram…

I hope this doesnt backfire on him.
Yeah, the AMA was not the smartest move.

So does anyone know
A - current state of dude that caught the blade multiple times
B - current state of the perp that got out of the store without extra holes

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's the link from Daily Caller. Scroll down to the Twitter link and watch at your own discretion. It's a lot of blood and sad to see something so stupid end that way.

meh… guy deserved it. Darwin award winner there. Its astonishing to me how someone would decide to advance like that… strolling…. Chest out, hands down at someone with a knife and fight or flight response…. Poor bastard saw too many action movies… see you in hell
my guy! Lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, the AMA was not the smartest move.

So does anyone know
A - current state of dude that caught the blade multiple times
B - current state of the perp that got out of the store without extra holes

alive in hospital and other loser arrested

Zemedici

Established Member

Why are they still ****ing with the guy after he pulls out a weapon? Lolol wut am i watching

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Yup...right in the carotid
Dude was goin down before he knew what happened

Users who are viewing this thread