Very sad !

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
I thought this would be appropriate to post in road kill.

Be careful out there.This just happened in socal

Wtf was a pregnant girl doing street racing?

http://www.knbc.com/traffic/17322217/detail.html?rss=la&psp=news

Pregnant Woman, 2 Others Killed In Street Racing Crash

EAGLE ROCK --
A 19-year-old man was under arrest, and two people remained hospitalized in extremely critical condition Thursday following a street racing accident in Eagle Rock that killed a 19-year-old pregnant woman, a 16-year-old girl and a boy or young man.

Video | Images

"Two of the victims are still in grave condition," Sgt. Wayne Guillary of the Los Angeles Police Department's Northeast Station said Thursday.

The crash happened in the 1800 block of W. Colorado Blvd., near Highland View Avenue, and was reported just after 11 p.m. Wednesday.

Cristyn Nicole Cordova, 19, of Eagle Rock, was driving a sedan carrying four others and was apparently racing another a car just before the sedan slammed into a tree, KNBC's Robert Kovacik reported.

Cristyn, her 16-year-old sister Toni Marie, and a young male whose identity was withheld, were all declared dead at the scene. Cristyn had been driving; Toni Marie had been in the backseat, and the young male was ejected from the vehicle in the crash. The two males who were transported from the scene had also been ejected from the vehicle.

KNBC's Robert Kovacik reported that the parents of the victims were given the news while vacationing in Hawaii. The grandmother of the two young women told Kovacik she had given her granddaughters money to go school shopping, but they never returned.

"This is the grisly, gruesome result of a street race that started long before this collision," LAPD Lt. John Romero said at the scene.

The 19-year-old driver of the other car involved in the street race remained at the scene and was arrested. KNBC reported that he faced a growing list of charges.

Guillary said skid marks at the scene indicated that a third vehicle was involved in the accident, but the driver fled the scene. He said the driver was not wanted for anything but police wanted to talk to him or her. KNBC reported that investigators were going door to door, asking businesses for possible surveillance video that might show the third car.

Neighbors told KNBC there have been four bad accidents blamed on speed-racing on Colorado Boulevard in the past two years.

Last edited:

blueovalfan

Established Member
Wait, so a 19 year old PREGNANT GIRL was street racing? That showed her level of matureity(sp? who cares).

Last edited:

shredder

Established Member
EAGLE ROCK -- Police said Thursday that road rage and not street racing may have caused a cash that killed there people in Eagle Rock and left two others critically injured.

cw1970

Established Member
The news just said this morning that the authorities had ruled out street racing, but speeding was involved.

LS2GTO

Established Member
If a preggers girl endangers her unborn child like that, then that kid would have been a mess. Natural selection does its job again.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Awesome more races for us.

I hate people that post shit like this here, get a life.

KILRSVT

Established Member
just not too long I heard this guy in a vette was racing a mustang on crow canyon road
and drove the vette right into a tree killing himself and his female passenger. Man its dangerous out there all this kids out there with there dads car.

dan04gt

Behind Enemy Lines
Established Member
Awesome more races for us.
I hate people that post shit like this here, get a life.

Got one thanks.
wow, I guess there is never a shortage of
cruel , shallow ,and callous people.
No wonder the world is such a wonderful place.

P.s.
For the other members,
originally the story was about street racing
but was changed overnight, my apologies.

Last edited:

E$O3200

Established Member
just not too long I heard this guy in a vette was racing a mustang on crow canyon road
and drove the vette right into a tree killing himself and his female passenger. Man its dangerous out there all this kids out there with there dads car.

Yeah, I used to know the female. Stupid rich castro valley kids.
:shrug:

assasyn

Established Member
Sad to hear, but people with names spelled like Cristyn and Toni are usually not destined for greatness anyway. Pregnant at 19.:shrug:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
If you street race you deserve to take yourself out:nonono:. Wtf is the point in street racing? Not worth it

Users who are viewing this thread