Vick to the EAGLES!

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4397938"]Michael Vick signs two-year deal with Philadelphia Eagles - ESPN[/ame]

That's a serious offensive threat now!

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Damn it you beat me to it! WTF I'm heated right now. I mean this is complete bullSHIT!

Ugh i am an eagles fan but WTF!

I wanna go to games now just to boo this trash

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
Signed Vick to a 2 yr. deal. Mcnabb has 2 years left. If Mcnabb wants too much to stay or bombs they let him walk?:shrug: On a plus side, it does give them a better back up.

i know hes a good qb but i just really do not care and i am SURE 99% of philly will agree and will boo this Dbag.

oshgfoishg;iohgvi;ehagviohfrbvioherwgfoh13209e4y9324yt03hrgf23r0y309rgherogv

****! i am pissed!

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Can't wait to hear if they filled in Mcnabb in on this before it was announced.:pop::pop::pop: After all, a position coach is the one who told him he was benched in the Ravens game.

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Hope vick gets playing time this year if he does and he plays how he did I think he will get traded by end of this year or next year. I think philly sees him as a stock. Well vick is going to make 1.5 mill and next year 5.xx mill not bad deal that should help him with his bankruptcy.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
What a relief. Some guys at work and myself thought the Panthers were gonna pick him up.

Users who are viewing this thread