Vick to the EAGLES!

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
So why is it that he can make a living doing anything else but not in the NFL?

I guess to play in the NFL you have to be a "saint." :shrug:

Michael Vick threads are always proof that non-church goers ALSO try to shove their morality on others.

Preach it people........................"Michael Vick thou shalt not..........." :rollseyes

Jroc

Established Member
Giants fan here...

I'm glad he got picked up...

Damn shame that you can kill a human being - due 30 days and suspended from your job for a year, but he "oversaw" and funded killing some dogs and he should "killed" or never deserves another chance at life.:bored:

Only in America :thumbsup:

x2.

I hope he thrives in Philly. This makes me want to be a Philly fan.

The man did something very messed up, and should of been punished for it, but y'all act like he's a baby killer or something. I think its pretty messed up how there's convicted killers, and rapist that participate in our sports after barley getting slapped on the wrist for it, and only get a second in the spotlight because of it, and then it blows by. People keep crucifing Vick way too much.

Torturing animals to death is some pretty sick shit, but when you really think about it in the scheme of life its really not near the worse thing someone can do. I mean these are not Human Beings their Dogs. While I myself love Dogs, and have always owned atleast one they shouldn't hold equal value to Human Beings. Like I said people don't make nearly as big a deal about it, drag it out, or have the hatred towards Celebraty killers or rapists that they do Michael Vick for dog fighting, and killing some dogs. Even a Celebraty Petiphile wouldn't garner this kind of attention, and uproar.

I don't want to bitch at y'all too bad because if you do like the guy then thats ok, it your opinion. I'm just saying theres alot worse things out there than what he did.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
In 2006, Vick became the only quarterback in NFL history to rush for over 1,000 yards during the regular season.
In 2006, Vick set the NFL record for most yards per carry in a season, at 8.4.
When Vick and RB Jerious Norwood both ran for over 100 yards in Week 4 of the 2006 season, the Falcons became the only NFL team to ever record two games in a franchise's history where both the quarterback and a running back on the same team surpassed the 100-yard mark in the same game. (Vick and Warrick Dunn both eclipsed 100 yards in Week 2 of the same season.)
Vick (1,039 yards) and Dunn (1,140) became the first QB/RB tandem in NFL history to each go over the 1,000-yard rushing mark in the same season. They also became the fourth set of teammates in league history to each have 1,000 or more yards. The last set of teammates to accomplish the feat were Cleveland RBs Kevin Mack (1,104 yards) and Earnest Byner (1,002) in 1985. Brandon Jacobs (1,089) and Derrick Ward (1,025) of the 2008 New York Giants have since accomplished this feat as well.
Earned his second consecutive and third overall Pro Bowl nod in 2005 as he passed for 2,412 yards and 16 touchdowns in addition to leading all NFL quarterbacks with 597 rushing yards and six scores.
Named to the second Pro Bowl of his career after leading the Falcons to their third division title in team history and breaking numerous NFL and team records in 2004.
Set an NFL postseason record for a quarterback with 119 rushing yards in the 2004 NFC Divisional Playoff win against the Rams.
Became the first quarterback to ever throw for more than 250 yards and rush for over 100 yards in the same game at the Broncos (October 31, 2004).
Named to the 2002 Pro Bowl, becoming the seventh quarterback to be voted to the NFL All-Star game in his first year as a starter since 1970, joining Dan Marino of the Miami Dolphins (1983), Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers (1992), Kurt Warner of the St. Louis Rams (1999), Daunte Culpepper of the Minnesota Vikings (2000), Donovan McNabb of the Philadelphia Eagles (2000), and Tom Brady of the New England Patriots (2001). This group would later include Marc Bulger of the St. Louis Rams (2003), Philip Rivers of the San Diego Chargers (2006), Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys (2006), and Derek Anderson of the Cleveland Browns (2007).
Top overall NFL draft choice in 2001 after a celebrated college career at Virginia Tech. Was the fourth Falcons #1 overall pick in club history (Tommy Nobis in 1966, Steve Bartkowski in 1975, Aundray Bruce in 1988)

Everyone's a critic

You forgot the stat where no QB who runs and can't throw well has ever won a Superbowl.

:kaboom:

it's a damn shame that Vick did it all pre-meditated, planned to do it, financed it, and then did it for at least 8 years. Then when the piece of shit got caught, he lied to federal prosecutors and investigators, lied to the judge, denied any wrongdoing, blamed it on his cousin, and never once took responsibility or accountability for his actions, and was never sincerely remorseful for his actions, in which a federal judge even had his apology to the court thrown out and dismissed from record. The only time he ever showed any remorse was when he learned he'd been suspended by the league indefinitely without pay, and that's because all of his money went bye-bye. What kind of society allows a sick twisted filthy excuse of a man, who thinks about torturing dogs, and shooting them in the head, and electrocuting them by holding jumper cables to their bodies, and hanging them from nooses, plans such deeds, and then implements it into action? and people think this behavior is ok, just because they're only dogs? Needless to say this is how Charles Manson got started, and it's how John Wayne Gacy got started, and all the other freak show serial killers.

Stallworth didn't go to the bar and go oh, I think I'll run someone over tonight after I'm done drinking. the stupid idiot he hit, ran out in front a moving vehicle, and was not in a crosswalk (I should note that Miami traffic cameras also filmed the dumbass crossing the street while not in a crosswalk, which is a law in Florida) which Stallworth could have used as a defense, because I doubt any jury would have returned a conviction for DUI manslaughter. Not only that, but Stallworth immediately owned up to his mistake, cooperated fully with investigators, didn't lie to prosecutors, agreed to a settlement with the victim's family, served his jail sentence, and ultimately manned up to his mistake, and owned it. I don't condone what Stallworth did, but he has 10000x more class than Vick, and is 10000x more the man than Vick will ever be.

so don't give me this bs that Vick is a better person than Stallworth, because he's not, and IMO Vick should be perma banned from the NFL, while Stallworth should only sit out 2009.

:beer:

I guess to play in the NFL you have to be a "saint." :shrug:

Michael Vick threads are always proof that non-church goers ALSO try to shove their morality on others.

Preach it people........................"Michael Vick thou shalt not..........." :rollseyes

Saying what Vick did was seriously ****ed up is "shoving morality?" :dw:

I'm just saying theres alot worse things out there than what he did.

Sure there is, but that doesn't make what he did right.

Users who are viewing this thread