Video about my Cobra

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Hey guys. A few weeks ago I got selected by a local car show group to do a bio video about my car. The group puts on fun car shows and night car meets in my area. These videos highlight some of the cool cars that go to these. The guy that runs it is an awesome helpful guy. So if you could give it a like and subscribe too that would be awesome! Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

gumtp00

Established Member
Very nice! I literally watched this video an hour ago before I even saw this post haha. Love the car sir, great job.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Rambro

Established Member
Very nice. How is the sra compared to the irs as far as street manners? Also whats the control arms/bushings? I have a sra from an 02 gt but I'm a little hesitant on doing the swap.

wckdvnm

Established Member
Tuesday the 17th I go on for the one takes that got taken over on the smoking tire channel. Won’t be the first time I’ve been on there so I’m used to it but the car is much different from the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Owning this car has been such a fun journey. Still have lots more i want to do to it.

Users who are viewing this thread