Video evidence of a cruise missle that struck the Pentagon...

zapman

Established Member
That video doesnt lie, im with you UM. F-4's were like tanks, and dont fly well without a good thrust coeffecient. I would assume the same likely construction methods are used. On some research both are somewhat guarded on what exact processes are used for obvious reasons.

This was from an F-22A that hit the "frozen" Alaska Tundra/mountains at aprox a 85 degree dive angle at 1220mph, this is probably as close to deliberate you can get based off the pilots inchorence to the situation....due to security constraints as you probably know I wont go into details. Even with the specialized construction methods and materials used with a Raptor there was signifigant wreckage found, despite the site below.

http://usaf.aib.law.af.mil/ExecSum2011/F-22A_AK_16 Nov 10.pdf

I want to clear some things up, I never mentioned anything in my post about a missle, so that crack pipe doesnt apply to me or I would of failed my random drug test last week. I wouldnt risk my measily SNCO pay on it.

lol at the comment about measily SNCO pay! =P

Elmendorf sir? if so, why haven't I seen your Cobra running around? :beer:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I want to clear some things up, I never mentioned anything in my post about a missle, so that crack pipe doesnt apply to me or I would of failed my random drug test last week. I wouldnt risk my measily SNCO pay on it.
I want to clear something up too... that statement wasn't directed at you Broke! ;-)

U.M.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
This was from an F-22A that hit the "frozen" Alaska Tundra/mountains at aprox a 85 degree dive angle at 1220mph,

Paragraph 4. e. of the report says it impacted at 1.17M (891mph) with 48ND which resulted in a -965fps VVI.

The 757 that hit the Pentagon was (reportedly) traveling at speeds upwards of 550mph which, considering near horizontal travel into a vertical wall, would result in an equivalent 807fps VVI.

So a 43,340 lb F-22 flying into earth at 965 fps at a 42 degree angle

vs.

a 188,000 lb (without payload) 757-223 hitting a reinforced concrete building at 807 fps perpendicularly.

Not trying to prove or disprove anything, just looking at facts in order to discuss possibilities.

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
lol at the comment about measily SNCO pay! =P

Elmendorf sir? if so, why haven't I seen your Cobra running around? :beer:

Its apart for upgrades as usual....hahah

I want to clear something up too... that statement wasn't directed at you Broke! ;-)

U.M.

Thanks Bud! I want your car btw.. :beer::beer:
Paragraph 4. e. of the report says it impacted at 1.17M (891mph) with 48ND which resulted in a -965fps VVI.

The 757 that hit the Pentagon was (reportedly) traveling at speeds upwards of 550mph which, considering near horizontal travel into a vertical wall, would result in an equivalent 807fps VVI.

So a 43,340 lb F-22 flying into earth at 965 fps

vs.

a 188,000 lb (without payload) 757-223 hitting a reinforced concrete building at 807 fps

Not trying to prove or disprove anything, just looking at facts in order to discuss possibilities.

The 43,340 is without fuel load.....wont go into specifics on fuel load capabilities, if you google it enough you can find the answer.

I was just throwing that out there as an example of which aircaft that impacted the ground at a high rate of speed and wasnt pancaked at a low speed and high rate of AOA like most airliners that crash into stationary non concrete surfaces. It was a high speed, non pancake situation that originated at 40k+ ft, and ended at the ground harshly into a fairly stationary object i.e ground creating a crater.

Lots of variables between the two, approach angles, speeds, build materials, components, impact area composition, aerodynamics, engine placements, actual size, air density, the list goes on.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Thanks Bud! I want your car btw.. :beer::beer:
Can I assume you've already been through SNCOA at Gunter? If so too bad... should have let me know you were coming. I would have let you take it for a spin... If you haven't been to the SNCOA yet... PM me. :beer::beer:

U.M.

2001sleeper

Established Member
Washington DC is probably the best area for video/surveillance and outside of the Pentagon grounds think about all of the surrounding areas with high quality surveillance. The USAF, Arlington cemetery, Patton circle, that big mall, lady bird park, Reagan airport, and then there is our actual capitol area with museums, memorials, buildings, and other national treasures just across the river in line of sight.

Whatever hit the pentagon there is plenty of video proof.
Also, some of the "official" government photos in this thread would be considered pretty bad even by 1980s standards. lol What is the deal with that?

I am a data/evidence guy and I want to see the video.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
it is not nearly as well covered as you might think. There are plenty of cameras around but most of them are (or were) fairly low quality. if you look at the list of the "84" that were "confiscated" you will see that very few of them are actually from the pentagon.

I have no doubt that at least a couple have been kept from the public because they don't want people without a need to know, see where they actually are. but by and large they are at the entrances and watching the parking lots they are not looking for planes coming in from streetside. I would not doubt there have been new ones placed since 9/11 to get more from the street side.

Washington DC is probably the best area for video/surveillance and outside of the Pentagon grounds think about all of the surrounding areas with high quality surveillance. The USAF, Arlington cemetery, Patton circle, that big mall, lady bird park, Reagan airport, and then there is our actual capitol area with museums, memorials, buildings, and other national treasures just across the river in line of sight.

Whatever hit the pentagon there is plenty of video proof.
Also, some of the "official" government photos in this thread would be considered pretty bad even by 1980s standards. lol What is the deal with that?

I am a data/evidence guy and I want to see the video.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
You mean the people could be paid to keep quiet and in seclusion?

True, but if you follow that line of thinking how much could the same greedy people get if they cam forward now?

E

I don't think they need to worry about greed if they are set for life (if they were hypothetically bought out)

HooterBro388

Established Member
Occum's Razor.

I had a couple of buddies in the Pentagon when that plane hit. There is no doubt in my mind that this was a terrorist attack and not the "inside job" so many would like to believe.

The amount of people/agencies involved, the amount of ordinary citizens who witnessed it, the fact that our government can't keep shit secret amongst its own people, much less with civilians, tells me all I need to know. But to then hear a couple of eye witness accounts from friends, yeah.

I don't trust my government one damned bit. But I'm not going to make things up about them either.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
I don't think they need to worry about greed if they are set for life (if they were hypothetically bought out)

I halfway hope you're on to something so the government will make you disappear like the guys on the grassy knoll.

Users who are viewing this thread