Video evidence of a cruise missle that struck the Pentagon...

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Leaked video evidence of a cruise missle that struck the Pentagon...

Do you any of you ever wonder, why the pentagon took over 85 videotapes of confiscated evidence of the object that struck the pentagon?

Anyways here is the proof

[youtube_browser]c7KDbHOUso8&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube_browser]

"Possible motive for the Pentagon attack being included with the attacks on the World Trade Center. $2,300,000,000,000, yes 2.3 trillion US dollars had disappeared, cited only the day before in a televised statement by Secretary Rumsfeld, money “gone missing” from the Pentagon’s accounting. The area of the Pentagon hit by a missile or destroyed by explosives or both contained all records of this missing money."

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
OP, I'm with you, but you will receive heavy criticism for your post. There are some people that would never agree with you even if you showed them "smoking gun" evidence.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Anyways here is the proof

So I guess the parts of the plane/bodies they found were 'planted' there. Nevermind the eyewitnesses who saw a low flying jet airliner. (removed by moderator)

The part at :55-:58 is the worst part of this lame video. :nonono:

Adiabatik

Banned
facepalm.jpg

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
So I guess the parts of the plane/bodies they found were 'planted' there. Nevermind the eyewitnesses who saw a low flying jet airliner.

Yes, there were body parts. Body parts of workers of the Pentagon who were obliterated when the object struck the building. Panels of the "plane" were also discovered. However it is highly suggested that these panels belonged to a much smaller object that was designed to look like an airliner.

Eyewitnesses are the most unrealiable source of evidence there is. There were also eyewitnesses who said that saw a missle instead.

How can you look at the video, and still tell me what you saw even remotely looked like a 757?

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
LOL....really?

I guess all those people on the plane, the families and everyone at the arlines are lying as well.

(removed by moderator)

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
as someone who will be married to a person(oct 13 2012) who lost a loved one on 9/11, i hope you (removed by moderator)

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Yes, there were body parts. Body parts of workers of the Pentagon who were obliterated when the object struck the building. Panels of the "plane" were also discovered. However it is highly suggested that these panels belonged to a much smaller object that was designed to look like an airliner.

Eyewitnesses are the most unrealiable source of evidence there is. There were also eyewitnesses who said that saw a missle instead.

How can you look at the video, and still tell me what you saw even remotely looked like a 757?

That's funny. Everytime something happens, Ive always sought out eyewitnesses. Guess years of training and college were just a huge waste of my time and money. If I had only read that they were the 'most unreliable source of information there is', I could have spent those resources elsewhere.

Oh, let's not forget the guy sitting not 10 feet from me who was at the Pentagon that day and was walking across a parking lot when he saw, wait for it, a commercial jet fly into the building. Guess he is unreliable as well. Might as well pull out my weapon and just shoot him right now for lying to me since he must be a government paid conspirator.

61mmstang94

Established Member
So I guess the parts of the plane/bodies they found were 'planted' there. Nevermind the eyewitnesses who saw a low flying jet airliner. GTFO with your stupid shit.

The part at :55-:58 is the worst part of this lame video. :nonono:

How about this witness in the video below?

Look, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, and I'm not sure what happened that day. I don't have insider info for 100% proof either way.

But here is a video on a former naval aviator who works at the navy annex building right beside the Pentagon and his account. His account is also backed up by everyone from garage mechanics, police officers in the surrounding area on duty, etc. Watch from about the 3-minute mark and on.

[YouTube_browser]cJKITI1gn4g[/YouTube_browser]

Last edited:

EL Conquistador

Established Member
I know the government has been at the center of several conspiracies and i will admit that from this footage grainy as it may be that does not appear to be a commercial air liner..however i don't believe the U.S government is responsible for 9/11.
questions i would ask are (1) if the gov confiscated all this footage even if it somehow was leaked out don't you think they would have immediately taken it down if there were any credibility to it as they have whole agencies and divisions charged with the sole purpose of monitoring cyber activity and (2) how can anyone confirm the authenticity of this video it seems to me anyone with knowledge on photo/video editing could alter a few frames...

it is an interesting take on things but i will need much more proof before I go diving into conspiracy theories

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Oh, let's not forget the guy sitting not 10 feet from me who was at the Pentagon that day and was walking across a parking lot when he saw, wait for it, a commercial jet fly into the building. Guess he is unreliable as well. Might as well pull out my weapon and just shoot him right now for lying to me since he must be a government paid conspirator.

If the story that the government said is 100% truth, then why are they still holding onto dozens of video evidence of the Pentagon attack?

hittinboost

Established Member
as someone who will be married to a person(oct 13 2012) who lost a loved one on 9/11, i hope you (removed by moderator)
Sorry to hear, but try to stick to intellectual objections rather than emotional.

Btw, the video was grainy as hell however it didn't look like a plane, but I would say it's inconclusive.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
here's my take on it.......why do you care? either way, no matter what you believe, nothing will ever change. What happened, happened.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
This will never come to an end lol everybody thinks they know everything about everything and everybody has their opinion on this. You believe what you believe and that's that. However in retrospect, science is science guys. Laws of physics don't lie. That's all I will say. Carry on the arguing...it won't bring back all the people who lost their lives that day.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
LOL....really?

I guess all those people on the plane, the families and everyone at the arlines are lying as well.

Just because there could be behind the scenes work involved doesnt mean everyone is in on it? Is it really impossible that the plane hijackings could have been somewhat planned without the passengers knowledge?

hittinboost

Established Member
here's my take on it.......why do you care? either way, no matter what you believe, nothing will ever change. What happened, happened.
That's a sad train of thought. Hypothetically if someone were to murder one of your family members would you just say "Oh well, it happened, they're dead, don't even bother finding the killer, it's over, what happened...happened."

Users who are viewing this thread