Video: my first time suspending!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
uh...so why?
see my last post

Wow! So now that you've done this for the "thrill", what's next? It seems that people who get high on an adrenalin rush usually push the envelope for a bigger rush. Would you try something even more sensational/daring?
like i said earlier, i have a list of things to do before i die. the next thing i'll probably end up doing is a tandem sky dive(although i have plans on getting my solo sky diving license), i want to get in shape and try an amateur MMA fight, bungee jumping is on the list, SCUBA diving, i'm interested in BASE jumping too but that'll be down the road, rock climbing is on the list. of course there is some automotive related stuff too, like i want to break 250MPH at bonneville before i die, try my hand at some road racing in the SCCA/NASA, stuff like that.
i'm an adrenaline junkie, so it's definitely not gonna stop here!

i think i would have gave all of the things you listed above a shot before i hung my self from a bunch of hooks.:shrug: but good on ya for having the balls/lack of brains to do it.:rockon:
well the opportunity came up and it was the cheapest out of everything else on my list, LOL. it wasn't at the top of my list, but i wasn't gonna pass it up.

Last edited:

hoamskilet

Established Member
riiiight.gif

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Well just because I wouldnt do it doesnt mean its wrong or a stupid idea. This site is funny though they see the wagon go by and everyone jumps on.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
They make harnesses for this sort of thing?

tommyintheair1.jpg

I think I see what the motivation for this was. Vagina makes dudes do crazy stuff

one of the girls was from a group in WV and said he could come down and do it with them some time. so he got ahold of me and asked me if i wanted to try it, and i said "sure, why not" lol.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI"]Hawthorne Heights - Ohio Is for Lovers - YouTube[/nomedia]

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
You sir, are a badass.

Me and my buddies were planning on going Skydiving this summer but couldnt get a weekend lined up where we all could do it, it was always someone would have to work or do some family thing and we all know it wont be as fun unless everyone is there.

I REALLY want to do the BASE jumping with the wingsuits but you have to be doing that for years to be able to have that sort of control over your body while falling and your mind telling you "Yeah im gonna die". I think thats the closest ill ever get to actually flying without an aide of something larger than myself (IE glider).

Extreme sports ftw. Some are more crazy than others but its all about pushing yourself both physically and mentally, either to find your limits or break them to build newer ones.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
You sir, are a badass.

Me and my buddies were planning on going Skydiving this summer but couldnt get a weekend lined up where we all could do it, it was always someone would have to work or do some family thing and we all know it wont be as fun unless everyone is there.

I REALLY want to do the BASE jumping with the wingsuits but you have to be doing that for years to be able to have that sort of control over your body while falling and your mind telling you "Yeah im gonna die". I think thats the closest ill ever get to actually flying without an aide of something larger than myself (IE glider).

Extreme sports ftw. Some are more crazy than others but its all about pushing yourself both physically and mentally, either to find your limits or break them to build newer ones.

:lol:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Now this thread makes sense.
:lol: touche, sir!

Are you a cutter op and can I shot you in the leg for fun and the rush???
LOL, couldn't cut my self if i wanted to. i've had a pretty big cyst on my neck for like 8 years now and i keep putting off gettin it taken care of because i'm not looking forward to the dock cutting it open, lol. getting the hooks in was definitely the biggest hurdle for me, i wasn't worried about anything else, not even the "hanging by skin" part.

i hate those ****ers and their music so much. i'm not gonna say that the lead singer offing himself was a good thing, but at least i don't have to hear their shit anymore...

You sir, are a badass.

i think those ****ers that wingsuit 10 feet from rock faces and shit are insane! but at the same time a part of me is like "holy shit i gotta do that once before i die!" not sure if i'll ever work up to doing stuff that crazy, but i'd like to think that wingsuit BASE jumping is in the cards sometime in my life.

also, check this shit out, CRAZY...

[youtube_browser]wio8VfRq5Ts[/youtube_browser]

that's another one i'm interested in trying(albeit not 150 ****ing feet!). that's the highest they've done, but they've also made a lot of smaller jumps off of bridges as well. they put a 40 minute 'history of' kinda thing, REALLY interesting.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVph72gkouk&feature=related"]FREE FALL SUSPENSION. The Birth (full movie) - YouTube[/nomedia]

BTW, the hooks don't rip out because the chords they use stretch a lot, and they also set it up so that the person suspending swings out of it instead of straight bottoming out.

hell yea man, that's what it's all about!

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Shiiiiit, tie a noose around your nuts and suspend yourself from them while two baby alligators bite down on your nipples...then, I might be impressed
IMG_6389-1-1.png

Users who are viewing this thread