Video of my 605rwhp Whippled Mach at Sears Point

fas4d

Established Member
So at the last minute I decided to see if I could get kicked out of sears point...lol
The first run was a 11.3@128mph , still hot from the drive there. I was told to leave,but after some talking I talked them into letting me run on my "street tune"(I only have 1 tune...lol)
The second run started out the best of the night,but I got on the brakes after shifting to 4th(after looking at the slip it looked like it would have been a 10 sec run 7.188 @101mph 1/8th mile :mad:)
The 3rd run I spun in first , hit the rev limiter and ran a 11.55@129
I just got the cage and some rear suspension pieces today so maybe next vid will be of a 10sec run.
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/605rwhp-Whippled-04-Mach-1-at-sears-point_154671.htm"]Video[/ame]

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
F the cage, just borrow your buddy's lic. plate the next time you go. They wont know it's you till the 10 sec run comes

fas4d

Established Member
F the cage, just borrow your buddy's lic. plate the next time you go. They wont know it's you till the 10 sec run comes
lol...I don't know man I have two little girls,if a cage will keep me around to scare the teen boys away,it's worth it.
You ever plan on upping the boost more with the Whipple? Maybe adding a 3.25 or 3.00 upper?

IDK man as of right now it's fast enough,I'm told I'll get used to it and want more so we'll see.

fas4d

Established Member
Some people say it goes up hill,I think is the shut down area that makes it look like that.But may as will be up hill considering the 20mph head wind it has all the time.

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
Some people say it goes up hill,I think is the shut down area that makes it look like that.But may as will be up hill considering the 20mph head wind it has all the time.

Yeah no kidding! That head wind blows. Can't wait to get back out to that track this summer once the Eaton's on. Very nice runs! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread