Video of my past, and present toys

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Great video! I love it when your Cobra is blowing the tires off on the freeway:lol: The dyno run was sweet too!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
thanks....I was just diggin threw some old tapes, and starting making some things. I am gonna get a different program here soon

ScaryGT

Established Member
Very cool video, but I want to see your 11.25 run in the 03. 123 mph holy cow... Do you have a video of that... do ya do ya :D

Seriously, I would love to see that. Were you on drag radials or slicks? How did you launch without snaping the half shafts?

Your car must scare the shit out of you at times.... you put the hammer down and your skin probably rips off of your face :thumbsup:

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Sadly nobody was taking video that day at the track, the pass came out of nowhere, got bold on the launch, car hooked and stayed in one piece outa the hole. I usually launch at 4000-4200 and slip the clutch out pretty hard on good track prep days.

I was BFG DR's I wasnt expecting any improvements that day because it was in the upper 80's that day.

I have some video's of some 11.3 and 11.4 passes.

nj7703

Established Member
AMAZING video. I love that track, that looks like it leads straight into that mountain at the end of the road there, amazing!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I use Vegas 4.0

The snow has been kinda crappy up here the past couple of years...its startin to look like that again this year

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread