Video of where I work

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Hey everyone, been awhile since I stopped by. The lighting is still rocking but haven't had much time to do anything with her. Most of my time is being put towards getting ready to open to the public by March 25th.

We just produced a cool new video and I thought with most of you being Car Buffs you might enjoy a sneak peek inside the Institute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1Nb_lPPZc&feature=youtu.be

oldmodman

Established Member
It looks great! Very smooth moves and a fantastic automobile collection.

Can you tell me what that first gold or copper colored car was? I'm pretty sure that i have seen it at Pebble Beach. A Delahaye or Delage?

rdsnk46

Established Member
Damn Shag, what a awesome place to work and be apart of. Saw you posted up of N2S tonight also, glad to see you back!

Andy

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
It looks great! Very smooth moves and a fantastic automobile collection.

Can you tell me what that first gold or copper colored car was? I'm pretty sure that i have seen it at Pebble Beach. A Delahaye or Delage?

Delahaye. Car not only looks like a work of art but it has some cool features.

Windshield will drop down into the body. The frame has jacks built into it this way you didn't have to get under it to place a jack and get dirty. It's been the Pebble Beach but I'd have to look up what year it went.

Damn Shag, what a awesome place to work and be apart of. Saw you posted up of N2S tonight also, glad to see you back!

Andy

Thanks bro. Been MIA for awhile. Lot's of projects going on at once is keeping me slammed. We just had 3 cars out at Brian Redmans Targa 66 at PBIR this past weekend. All 3 of the cars ran great. Ferrari 250lm, Lanica D50 and a Porsche 910/6, then sunday was the concourse de'elegance at boca raton that we had to run to with 3 Mercedes. Balls to the wall busy not to mention about to start my scca license.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Man, I haven't seen your user name in awhile. Since I have been to LR (in a long time)

That's an absolutely awesome place to work. Very jealous.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great place to work. So much rich automotive history there.

I noticed that it will be open to the public by invitation only. How does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread