Video Request

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
I am searching for that video of the mustangs vs srt-4's it was in chicago or something like that. thanks if any one has it

SVTDavid

Live Fast
Established Member
bart_moon.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you provide a bit more description? Might help someone find it for you.

mustang_00

Established Member
:( i'm still looking for the vid of a black 03 cobra (the vid looks old like it was taken in the late 90's) no idea what he was racing but he got the front wheels off the ground on the launch. looked like a typical new york/jersey highway street race where they blocked off traffic. they went through a underpass i think too.

gnxs

Established Member
I am searching for that video of the mustangs vs srt-4's it was in chicago or something like that. thanks if any one has it
I raced in both events and think the SRT guys and the Mustang Guys both made videos of one or two of those events, but they don't seem to be up anymore.

I might have the file on my computer at home. If I do, I'll upload and link you to it.

mustang03

New Poster Old Lurker
Established Member
:( i'm still looking for the vid of a black 03 cobra (the vid looks old like it was taken in the late 90's) no idea what he was racing but he got the front wheels off the ground on the launch. looked like a typical new york/jersey highway street race where they blocked off traffic. they went through a underpass i think too.

Is this the video you are looking for? :beer:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZqOvK4XAw"]YouTube - 03 cobra wheelie[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread