......Denver...........<--in******out-->.......Chicago

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
yeah but...

------------------------playoffs-------------------

yeah but, that's totally irrelevant...

What do the Bears have to do with anything? Is that your best attempt at trying to get under my skin? :-D

Brandon619

Established Member
He is a fit guy and good all a round QB, but he will go down when he meets the Packers! That gym spent some money on equipment.

leftlane86gt

Established Member
I'm looking forward to Brady bringing the pain this weekend. No I'm not a New England fan.

3:23 of video and he didn't mention God or a sick child he is helping.....he might be going to hell now. I'm sure he's getting a call from "The Church" lol.

Last edited:

ItsReal93

Established Member
I'm looking forward to Brady bringing the pain this weekend. No I'm not a New England fan.

3:23 of video and he didn't mention God or a sick child he is helping.....he might be going to hell now. I'm sure he's getting a call from "The Church" lol.

This! I can't wait for Brady to stomp that little bitch. I'm sick of hearing him being called "golden boy #2" or people saying he's becoming "legendary". Ha! I can throw a football better than him.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
This! I can't wait for Brady to stomp that little bitch. I'm sick of hearing him being called "golden boy #2" or people saying he's becoming "legendary". Ha! I can throw a football better than him.

Lol.
That's dumb.
Tebow has millions. What about you?

Excellent athlete.

ViciousJay

Established Member
yeah but...

------------------------playoffs-------------------

yea all our star offensive players were hurt, if healthy would = us at number 4-5 seed probably balls deep into playing SF or GB this week

ItsReal93

Established Member
Lol.
That's dumb.
Tebow has millions. What about you?

Excellent athlete.

LOL so what if I don't have millions. Your point? There's quite a few athletes that make more money than they deserve.

He's not horrible but he's most definitely not what all the ass kissers make him out to be.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

Tebow may not have the best throwing mechanics, but no girl can throw better than him, or any guy, for that matter :coolman:

ItsReal93

Established Member
Tebow may not have the best throwing mechanics, but no girl can throw better than him, or any guy, for that matter :coolman:

You say he may not be the best thrower....but still no girl or guy can throw better? Hahaha obviously there are people that can and do.

Good athlete sure...but good quarterback...hell no.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
You say he may not be the best thrower....but still no girl or guy can throw better? Hahaha obviously there are people that can and do.

Good athlete sure...but good quarterback...hell no.

No girl can throw better than him, and no girl can throw better than ANY guy for that matter... That's how it was supposed to come out. Of course Brees can throw better than Tebow. None of us Joe Blows can throw better than him, no matter how awesome of a Monday morning QB you think you are.

Users who are viewing this thread