Video: Tim Tebow's metabolic conditioning circuit | Training | Workout Session

mr2cam

Established Member
All I have to say is this

[youtube_browser]WlraGR85fF4[/youtube_browser]

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, and was cut the following year.

Being the starting QB on a winning team does not mean you are the cause.

Hell, Dilfers stats are very similar to Tebows... shocking eh?

So in the Broncos case, what is the reason for them being successful now? I mean, they changed 1 piece of the puzzle, and got rid of their star receiver, and they started having success. What piece did they change?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
So in the Broncos case, what is the reason for them being successful now? I mean, they changed 1 piece of the puzzle, and got rid of their star receiver, and they started having success. What piece did they change?

The whole team undoubtedly stepped it up, but Tim Tebow's QB play was mediocre AT best, and that's a fact.

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Denver's defense had all but given up on Orton but really stepped it up with TT. Take a look at the end of the season though and they had reverted back to where they were pre-Tebow. The Patriots d has been mediocre all year and Tebow helped make them look like ****ing ballers. He's blessed in areas but you just can't teach proper throwing technique, you either have it or you don't and that ridiculously elongated motion isn't going anywhere. He might mature in the decision making category and that would help tremendously but unless his accuracy makes up for the extra time his motion allows the d to adjust, he's done for as a full time starter.

Users who are viewing this thread