Video: Tim Tebow's metabolic conditioning circuit | Training | Workout Session

rudyyr

Established Member
As much as people talk smack about him, he goes out there and plays hard and obviously trains hard too. Is he a great quarterback compared to others, maybe not but you gotta give they guy props for helping his team start winning. It seems like he is changing alot of peoples' view of him.

04SVTF

Established Member
This! I can't wait for Brady to stomp that little bitch. I'm sick of hearing him being called "golden boy #2" or people saying he's becoming "legendary". Ha! I can throw a football better than him.

You sound like a jealous little bitch :lol1: You can throw better than an NFL quarterback in the playoffs? What is it that you do for a living? F'n knob.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
You sound like a jealous little bitch :lol1: You can throw better than an NFL quarterback in the playoffs? What is it that you do for a living? F'n knob.

Since when is expressing dislike for something jealousy? It seems like that's constantly the assumed case on this board, and increasingly around the world.

:shrug:

firebird1999us

Established Member
Since when is expressing dislike for something jealousy? It seems like that's constantly the assumed case on this board, and increasingly around the world.

:shrug:

Maybe people who equate dislike with jealousy are actually jealous of jealousy:shrug:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
dudes a horse. no doubt he works his ass off

hopefully after saturday he'll consider competing against mcgahee for the stating role next season to give Elway a reason to keep him

ViciousJay

Established Member
No girl can throw better than him, and no girl can throw better than ANY guy for that matter... That's how it was supposed to come out. Of course Brees can throw better than Tebow. None of us Joe Blows can throw better than him, no matter how awesome of a Monday morning QB you think you are.

then Tebow? i wouldnt say that! he had a drunken Throwing contest over the summer and i was def knocking 40-50 yard passes with ease, my accuracy was off when i was cold, but getting warmed up i was nailing them

ViciousJay

Established Member
:rollseyes

What happened when Peppers knocked stafford out 2 years in a row? oh yea you guys were like 2-14 :lol1:

one decent year from the lions and they think they are nut swingers.. BWAHAHAAHA just wait till Cutler gets a weapon like Megatron, Also watch Avril come here and win

BLK_03

Established Member
yea all our star offensive players were hurt, if healthy would = us at number 4-5 seed probably balls deep into playing SF or GB this week
We have a little saying for statements like this.

Shoulda coulda woulda, shut the f*** up.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
He is a fit guy and good all a round QB, but he will go down when he meets the Packers! That gym spent some money on equipment.

Packers? The Patriots are gonna murder them this weekend. :banana:

I like the guy , he is humble- not something you see to much of now a days

As much as people talk smack about him, he goes out there and plays hard and obviously trains hard too. Is he a great quarterback compared to others, maybe not but you gotta give they guy props for helping his team start winning. It seems like he is changing alot of peoples' view of him.

I like the guy too, I just think people who clearly don't even follow football and believe he's an elite QB are morons. What's funny is, when he plays like garbage they'll throw him under the bus in a second.

dudes a horse. no doubt he works his ass off

hopefully after saturday he'll consider competing against mcgahee for the stating role next season to give Elway a reason to keep him

Agreed, he can be a hall of famer as a hybrid fullback, just not as a starting QB.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
BTW, I'll reserve my comments about the Bears. Injuries happen, hopefully we come better prepared for them in the future.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
then Tebow? i wouldnt say that! he had a drunken Throwing contest over the summer and i was def knocking 40-50 yard passes with ease, my accuracy was off when i was cold, but getting warmed up i was nailing them

Then tell me, why are you sitting on SVTP and not playing in the NFL?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Then tell me, why are you sitting on SVTP and not playing in the NFL?

:lol1:
good question, im sure you can throw the ball about 40 yards, heck all the guys i was hanging with were launching a full size pro ball, and man do you wanna talk how out of shape they were, im talking 275 plus!!! Dont be fooled, when we finished my arm felt like poo

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
What happened when Peppers knocked stafford out 2 years in a row? oh yea you guys were like 2-14 :lol1:

one decent year from the lions and they think they are nut swingers.. BWAHAHAAHA just wait till Cutler gets a weapon like Megatron, Also watch Avril come here and win

Wow....you mad? I thought that weapom was roy "crisco hands" williams :rolling:. Detroit would be stupid to let avril go but hopefully they can pay his price. At any rate enjoy your stay at the bottom in the north....it's going to a while.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
There's a lot more to being a QB than just throwing the ball. I'd like to see some Joe Blows trying to make those throws when you have Jared Allen, Julius Peppers, Justin Tuck or DeMarcus Ware coming after you every snap.

Users who are viewing this thread