Violent Night

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
You a torrent-er Bruno?

Does piratebay still exist? If it does, can you pm a link?

Just get a firestick and download the Film Plus app (F+). It has every movie that you can think of, including the movies that are currently in theaters. Same thing with TV shows too

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Just get a firestick and download the Film Plus app (F+). It has every movie that you can think of, including the movies that are currently in theaters. Same thing with TV shows too
I (don't) use kodi but the builds seem to only work for a little bit before they stop working for whatever reason...or so I'm told

Question still stands for anyone regarding torrents, I don't have any music that needs to be added to my library

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I (don't) use kodi but the builds seem to only work for a little bit before they stop working for whatever reason...or so I'm told

Question still stands for anyone regarding torrents, I don't have any music that needs to be added to my library
It's not Kodi. I don't use that either. It's called Film Plus. You just need to unclick a couple options on your Firestick, and then download the F+ Plus app. I've been using it for nearly a year.
You just need to "jailbreak" the fs. Which is just unclicking a couple options in the settings. It's really that simple. If I can do it you can do it! (y)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Finally a decent Christmas movie to rival diehard

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Ha! Ha! When I watched the trailer the first movie that came to mind was Diehard!

Another one on my list!

That is an awesome movie app! I did some research and found this cautionary post. Worth reading. Paul, are you using a VPN?

Stream with caution!

Streaming on FilmPlus and other unofficial streaming platforms usually comes with some big risks. First, these applications usually provide pirated movies, which is illegal and can land users in trouble. The servers hosting these movies are also insecure, and they log your IP address which can reveal your real IP address.

To ensure that you are safe, we highly advise that you use a Good VPN whenever you want to stream on FilmPlus or other unofficial apps. A VPN will encrypt your traffic ensuring that your ISP can’t log your activities, and it will also change your IP address.
This will ensure that your real identity is not exposed and you also can’t be tracked down by copyright trolls.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
No sports on the F+ app. No Bob, I've never bothered with a VPN. I feel like they are just trying to sell it. Every how-to has their own personal link to some special VPN.
I've never had any issues without using one. It's not an illegal app.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Ha! Ha! When I watched the trailer the first movie that came to mind was Diehard!

Another one on my list!

That is an awesome movie app! I did some research and found this cautionary post. Worth reading. Paul, are you using a VPN?

Stream with caution!

Streaming on FilmPlus and other unofficial streaming platforms usually comes with some big risks. First, these applications usually provide pirated movies, which is illegal and can land users in trouble. The servers hosting these movies are also insecure, and they log your IP address which can reveal your real IP address.

To ensure that you are safe, we highly advise that you use a Good VPN whenever you want to stream on FilmPlus or other unofficial apps. A VPN will encrypt your traffic ensuring that your ISP can’t log your activities, and it will also change your IP address.
This will ensure that your real identity is not exposed and you also can’t be tracked down by copyright trolls.

Lol showing your age.

No ISP is watching you that hard man.

Users who are viewing this thread