Viper

coba94svt

Established Member
Was out to dinner with the family and this pulled up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402101869.388224.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
.....he just left his windows down? I take it you caught the guy as he was literally pulling up.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is so nice looking. Gotta love Vipers. They never fail to attract attention. :)

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Looks good except the only thing I noticed that the car has had stripes painted/vinyl installed later. The lower rear bumper is not correct for striped cars. Not a launch edition 06.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I used to have one of those. If it is a stock Gen 3, it's a dog with 3.08 gears and 510hp, but it looks like the owner has modded a few things in the interior as well as put out Michelin PS2 tires. Hopefully he has some go parts as well. Otherwise most of the tuner crowd can easily take it.

coba94svt

Established Member
He said it was all stock. Just bought it and drove a couple hundred miles home. He said he was gonna start modding right away.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I used to have one of those. If it is a stock Gen 3, it's a dog with 3.08 gears and 510hp, but it looks like the owner has modded a few things in the interior as well as put out Michelin PS2 tires. Hopefully he has some go parts as well. Otherwise most of the tuner crowd can easily take it.

Yup those 3.08s are dogs. First gear 70mph. Needs 355s and its a new animal

dmichaels

Established Member
If well driven and track prepped, those are stupid fast. Granted they try to kill their drivers at every opportunity.... ;) but that's why they are fun! I'd take one over my Mustang if funding allowed.

Thanks for sharing - awesome car.

Users who are viewing this thread