VMP TVS 2012 vs 2013......

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I think it can be a wash. The 11 and 12's have geat tech. Yeah yeah no track apps, but in truth that is nothing a Areo guage will not cure. Launch control ? Well left and right foot handles that, and most who can drive turn it off anyway.

Lets face it, the 13 has many nice options STOCK, and you need to mod up to get what the 13 has. Now here the issue. Do you pay the crazy ADM on the 13....travel 500+ miles to avoid it ? (in my case that is what it would be)....now lets say you get it. Most are still going to do a TB, CAI, and tune. Others will pulley swap, lower swap, and probably exhaust.

Now we take a 11. Well I can use mines as a example. Purchase in the Low 40's got the exhaust with the car on a quick pro deal. Now I have added parts from the forums, and some new, but I am at the power level of a 13 that has been tuned, and has a TB and CAI. I know total price I am under a new 13, by quite a bit, and yes, I still have my warranty. Dealer knows what is on the car, but they are a SVT speed shop. So.....yeah.

So in the end, it can all wash out. Sure I would love a 13, but its not like a 11 and 12 are junk years. So I guess its really up to your wallet and resources.

Users who are viewing this thread