Vortech Mach 1...BPV,BOV,MAF questions

thebestdj07

Established Member
im running a p1-2 with 4.0 and seeing 11#'s no flutter with the Tial mounted right behind the fog light. as others have said my car has been named the fighter jet. it has its perks of boosting and letting out next to someone who was annoying you. other then that it gets pretty annoying driving it everyday

bluebullitt256

Established Member
Why would it be dumb, or i guess what does blow through have to do with anything? It's a personal preferance type deal i guess.

recirculating hotter air that has already been heated up by the blower? Probably not a huge difference in temp but just throwing it out there.

ill try and get a vid of mine today so you can hear how it sounds

Man i would appriciate it!!!!

thebestdj07

Established Member
I always stuck to blow through due to the fact that if you blow a pipe you still will have your driveability on a 90 deg day i only saw my intake temps around 120 in city driving with the 3" cx racing intercooler.

here is the vid link. was to about 6k in third 99 Cobra Procharged 3rd gear pull - YouTube that is not the wind but the bov creating all the racket haha

bluebullitt256

Established Member
I always stuck to blow through due to the fact that if you blow a pipe you still will have your driveability on a 90 deg day i only saw my intake temps around 120 in city driving with the 3" cx racing intercooler.

here is the vid link. was to about 6k in third 99 Cobra Procharged 3rd gear pull - YouTube that is not the wind but the bov creating all the racket haha

damn thats pretty loud haha. Thanks for the vid

Users who are viewing this thread