Wa cruise part 2

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Well Gords looks like I can make it after all.

1st off looked at the calendar wrong. I thought it was Sat/Sun.

I can make it either day. Which day would be best?

Please send directions also and give me all the skinny on the event.................. or you can call me this evening 425-861-4929. I will be home after 6:00 pm PST Friday

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
jumpin, the track is rented for both days. Cost is $125 each day. You could do either one or two days of your choice. It is an informal two days of track use so the organizer, Mike Lloyd, phone number 604 341 8775 wants to have people with some previous on track experience. The plan is to meet at the Spokane Raceway Park at 8:00 AM both days, or the Monday at 7:45 AM at the Microtel Inn and Suites parking lot. See www.spokaneracewaypark.com re the track.

I will call you tonight shortly after 6 PM.

Cheers,
Gord

jumpincactus

Established Member
Gords got your message . Was away most of day today. I will be coming over on Monday. I will call Mike to get more info as far as safety reqs etc............ It will be fun.............. See you on Monday...............

jumpincactus

Established Member
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr well I need to be careful not to complain too much but as fate would have it I am going to have to sit this one out. I had a bid out and today the customer accepted my quote and wants me to start the job on mon. With the economy the way it is and my finances I think I ought to be all over this . Customer gets what customer wants especially when I am brand new as a contractor and starting to get this buisness off the ground. You will all be in my prayers that everyone has a safe and fun 2 days. Wish I was going............

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Too bad Chuck but business comes first! I'll let you know how it is. Right now it is pouring rain here so it might not be too great anyway.

No rain for three months, until you really want two dry days!!

Oh well it will be good for the forest fires.

Gord

jumpincactus

Established Member
:) well spokane is east of the mountains should still be dry over there have a fun week

Users who are viewing this thread