Wa cruise part 2

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hi Bill and everybody else!

Thanks for organizing a nice cruise and lunch! It turned out to be a nice day and we enjoyed driving down to the south end of Whidby Island to visit our friends there.

Gloria and I enjoyed meeting you all and hope to participate in some more of your events. Still not sure yet whether we can make it to Seattle on May 3rd but if not we'll try and make some other events.

Jumpincactus thanks for the chance to hear your Borla exhaust which sounded great. Where did you have your dyno test work done?

Gord and Gloria Zonailo

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Hey Gord :)

I had my dyno tune done @ Racz Performance MotorWorx in Kirkland, WA.

I have another source in Auburn,WA which specialize in Cobra's they are called Blood Industries.

They can do any and everything you might want done with hi performance. Was nice to meet yourself and the Mrs.

jumpincactus

Established Member
Hey Gords,
When did you get your build # on your 03? I thought we had to wait till they were done with all the builds. Are they done with the model year? And if so now i'm wondering how come I don't have mine yet.

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hi Jumpin

I have not got a build number yet, only the VIN with last numbers 5777 and the build date of August 9th , 2002.

My understanding is that they won't issue build numbers until 03's are all completed.

Gord

CaptainQ

Established Member
Hey Bill, how was the SVT meet at Marymoore. Did you guys have a good turnout? Any pics?

Thanks.

webpi

Established Member
It was great, never saw so many cobra's and lightnings in one place, over 83 registered. I have posted a little story and lots of pictures at:
http://www.pbase.com/webpi/svt_seattle_503 Next big show is at all ford Days at Pacific Raceway. You can race your car or show it or both.
Bill Smallwood at 425-773-0130 is organizing and can give you details. Hope to see you there!!! best wishes, Bill

webpi

Established Member
If you are looking for something to do on Saturday, June 21st, you are invited and do not have to be a member of the SVTOA Seattle to join and have fun.
The Burger and Fries Cruise will be on Saturday June 21, 2003. We will meet at the new Burgermaster south of Champs Kart in Mill Creek. We will meet at 2PM, mingle, polish and shine and then cruise to Clearview for dinner and more cruising and looking at other rides. Call Jim Couture at 425-335-7407 or 425-257-8485 or [email protected]. Come show your club spirit, flash your SVT ride and just have some old time fun. hope to see you there, Bill

dataangel

Established Member
If any of you folks are looking for something to do in the Seattle area on a Saturday night, come on out to Burgermaster on Bothell-Everett Highway in Bothell, WA.

Every Saturday around 9:30p, a bunch of us gather out there. Lots of 'stangs, some smattering of other great cars. . . it's been a really hot event so far this summer.

Hope to see some of you there!

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
Dataangel:

Last time I followed you up to Bothell we sat there :) Still love that GT of yours though... Have yet to hear the replacement vehicle! I'm still stuck working nights over at the SOC, but one of these days we'll have to get together and grab some lunch..

-- Jaret

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I'm planning to attend the Mustangs Northwest Ride and Drive, open track event at Pacific Raceway (Seattle) on July 17th. It's a great chance to put the Cobra's on the track and have some track fun with no speed limits! No passing except on the straightaway so there is a high probability of bringing the car home in one piece!

It would be good to see a strong turnout of 03 Cobra's there!

Gord

jumpincactus

Established Member
I went to the Bothell Burgermaster last night with Kathy. It was a great turnout. Seems they go every Sat night in the summer. lots O stangs vipers vettes and all round muscle. We even had some ricers with thier neon under lighting. shakes and burgers and a lot of ohhhing and ahhhing over everyones rides. Nice time. I half expected to see the Fonz but he never showed. :)

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Washington and northwest cobra's and others, please note that a small group has rented the Spokane sports car track for two days, September 8th and 9th at $125 US per day. With more cars it could be less.

Looking for people with at least a a bit of previous track time.

It will a good opportunity for up to 16 hours of track time with a small group of cars.

Anyone interested can contact me back through this forum or phone 604 638 4741 or cel 604 649 3533.

Gord

Friendchicken

Gord, if you do this again next year, let me know and give me some time to book off work. Too short notice for this run... bring some pics back if you get a chance :)

jumpincactus

Established Member
Well Gords I'm not sure but I am possible for Sunday only. I don't get on the computer much anymore sorry it took so long to respond :)

Users who are viewing this thread