wait........this cant be true......

Deric

Established Member
Actually just did it in the middle of my living room with a 55 gallon drum! I think I'll just leave it as a conversation piece .

Haha yes! I was going to give advice to the guys who are trying it...
A five gallon pail works well cause its not tapered, and it works way better on carpet

NateV8

Established Member
This definitely works, I do it all the time. Make sure you use soda or beer though, it works better. Oh and the towel isn't really necessary. Next time you are partying at a buddies house try it! And if you get really good, you can skip the card part. Just flip the cup as fast as possible and it will all stay in the cup.

Deric

Established Member
I just tried 10w 40. Its sweet cause you dont have to be as fast at flipping. Red wine works too

sseater

Established Member
guys, i have tried this and it works... oh and i also just succeeded at running across my pool. but you will need special shoes to complete this task

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
when did this forum go full retard? Between this and the morons that thought you could run on water I am starting to think the I.Q. on this forum is on the lower side.

I just spit out my tongue.........you never go full retard

408Fox

Established Member
The absolute BEST way to do this is to turn your flat screen TV on it's side and use it as the flat surface. The reason this works so much better is the magnetic currents from the many ICB's in the TV...seriously...try it.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
The absolute BEST way to do this is to turn your flat screen TV on it's side and use it as the flat surface. The reason this works so much better is the magnetic currents from the many ICB's in the TV...seriously...try it.

frawkin magnets!,,how do they work?

Liv4Spd

Established Member
I can confirm it works with urine - make sure you twist and pull!:read:

Users who are viewing this thread