wannabe bully's suck

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
me and my buddy went to the mall tonight fro some Christmas shopping and in one of the stores comes struttin' some jock with a sleeveless shirt on, and has his longsleeve shirt draped over his shoulders. he's followed by his two "homies" and they've all got that look about them that they are THE baddest guys on the planet. the ringleader with the sleeveless shirt was just showing off some tatoos and his flabby 210lb frame stuffed into a 5'7" body. pathetic. i turn to my buddy and say, "i bet the guy drives an import". i was close on that call.

about a half hour later we're walking out of the mall and we hear this awful fart-can type noise flying past the doors and we connect it to a V6 piece of crap white mustang, i'm guessing a '94-5. shaking our heads at this "kewl" dude racing at about 25mph past the most crowded entrance here at Beldon Village Mall just aint smart, safety wise. we walk down the sidewalk about 50 yards and start crossing the little mall street towards the parking lot when here comes the clown in the white stang and he passes just behind us cuz we were about halfway across. and guess who it was, the big tough boy and his two biggest fans ripping around the parking lot in his peice of crap. the loooong list of "mods" included crappy looking purple racing stripes, purple interior neons, fart-sounding exhaust (even though we saw no fart can, probly drilled a hole somewhere), and K-Mart special "chrome" rims that looked especially blingin' covered in road salt dust. and the loser must have backed into somethin cuz the back of the poor car was all ripped up and unkept for weeks no doubt, AND there were tachs on the dash (with no backlighting and no seen movement as he revved the engine....genious guys) that finished off the look of complete domination. as he passed behind us, my friend glanced back at him and kinda laughed to himself at the poor attempt of this shmuck. we're almost to the car and here comes stang-boy again, dude pulls up and this was the convo between him and my buddy Jay;

guy: did you say somethin?
jay: what are you talking about?
guy: i thought you said somethin back there (all cocky like)
jay: i didn't say anything, but you sure have a sweet ride there
guy: aw, funny guy huh? you wanna take this to the street and settle this? (trying his best to start crap)
jay: sure i'll be right there

at this point Jay reached up, never looking away from the guy, and presses the button on his keychain and unarmed his '98 WS6 sittin approx. 6 feet away. the look on the guys face was priceless and his two friends' mouths dropped open knowing they were screeeewed big time. dude just drops into gear and takes off with his tail between his legs. LOL my boy set him up PERFECTLY for a fall. i could hardly keep from laughing as he sped away in his POS. i guess he didn't feel quite so tough and intimidating for a while after. we tried looking for him after we got in the car but he was nowhere to be found.

i got warm fuzzies just watching that all take place. good times. sorry so long but i just had to give all the details.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
you want ta take this to the streets
what a f-----g looser ............... asses like that give us a bad name or should i say profile

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I'm from Canton, too. I've never seen that Stang, though. I'll keep on the lookout. :coolman:

robiferretti

Established Member
thats where it would be good to have a fast jeep or something...getting beat by a muscle car is expected but beating him in a 12 second jeep grand cherokee would take his heart!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
5'7" 210lbs aren't all flaby guys :p

Anyways, I hate damn domestic ricers...IMO they are worse then the real deal.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
sorry about saying he was a chubster heh, he was just stocky is all, but his arms looked like a doughboy. i mean, it's frickin 25 degrees outside and dudes got his shirt off. Jay is actually from out of town and his WS6 is packin about 375 horse and he's got a MEAN sounding exhaust. he just wishes he had a remote starter so he could have fired it up with the tool sitting right there.

and for the locals boys in here, yea keep an eye out for that crappy white stang. again, dirty white, messed up rear end, badly applied racing stripes, K-Mart chromes, fake tachs on the dash and neons inside the car but not under it. it sounds just like an import which simply amazed me.

i should have asked if he had mAd vTecH yO!

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by 95oRANGEcRUSH
I'm from Canton, too. I've never seen that Stang, though. I'll keep on the lookout. :coolman:
welcome aboard!!!

got any pics, i might have seen you around. during the summer i basically make an appearance in North Canton about 4 or 5 times a week between the mall and The Strip. during the winter the car's in hibernation. again welcome :)

Silverstrike - you know the white stang? do us a favor and "educate" him next time you see him eh?

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTnv
welcome aboard!!!
got any pics, i might have seen you around. during the summer i basically make an appearance in North Canton about 4 or 5 times a week between the mall and The Strip. during the winter the car's in hibernation. again welcome :)

I drive a Vibrant Red 95 GT. It has chrome cobra r's and has tinted windows. There aren't too many Vibrant Red's running around Canton.

On a side note, I usually go to Arby's in North Canton during the summer on Sunday's. The weekely cruise-in; Lots of nice cars there. I'm always in town on the weekends and wednesdays. Maybe you'll see me out in Belden sometime this weekend or soon. I don't have a winter car, so the Stang suffers but she gets treated nicely come Spring.

BTW, have you seen the Blue v-6 with a neon antennae driving around? That car is super ghey! I know of a lot of nasty cars in Canton. :xpl:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by 95oRANGEcRUSH
I drive a Vibrant Red 95 GT. It has chrome cobra r's and has tinted windows. There aren't too many Vibrant Red's running around Canton.

On a side note, I usually go to Arby's in North Canton during the summer on Sunday's. The weekely cruise-in; Lots of nice cars there. I'm always in town on the weekends and wednesdays. Maybe you'll see me out in Belden sometime this weekend or soon. I don't have a winter car, so the Stang suffers but she gets treated nicely come Spring.

BTW, have you seen the Blue v-6 with a neon antennae driving around? That car is super ghey! I know of a lot of nasty cars in Canton. :xpl:
hey come to think of it, i remember the one and only car of that description that i saw in North Canton back in the summer. at that time i still had my '94 GT and i was headed to The Strip coming from the Beldan. i got beside a car of your description at the light right in front of the Grand Slam (across the street from the Fire Station). i was in the right lane and he was in the left. i was gonna give him a thumbs up but the windows were tinted and all i saw was his g/f kinda look over and nothing. it was a very nice car, i think it had Cobra R's. my '94 was Rio Red and had the factory Tribar rims and Flowmasters at the time.

what street is that Arby's on, next spring i'll check it out sometime, sounds cool. i'd usually be around the Starbucks up on the Strip back when it was VERY busy on the weekends.

and the blue V6, SEEN IT!!! just the other night actually. kid's a moron too, can't drive straight to save his life. Next spring when i get the Cobra back out i'll see what you're up to.

Users who are viewing this thread