wannabe bully's suck

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTnv
hey come to think of it, i remember the one and only car of that description that i saw in North Canton back in the summer. at that time i still had my '94 GT and i was headed to The Strip coming from the Beldan. i got beside a car of your description at the light right in front of the Grand Slam (across the street from the Fire Station). i was in the right lane and he was in the left. i was gonna give him a thumbs up but the windows were tinted and all i saw was his g/f kinda look over and nothing. it was a very nice car, i think it had Cobra R's. my '94 was Rio Red and had the factory Tribar rims and Flowmasters at the time.

what street is that Arby's on, next spring i'll check it out sometime, sounds cool. i'd usually be around the Starbucks up on the Strip back when it was VERY busy on the weekends.

and the blue V6, SEEN IT!!! just the other night actually. kid's a moron too, can't drive straight to save his life. Next spring when i get the Cobra back out i'll see what you're up to.

Most likely was me then. If you see me, then the g/f is usually with me. That's fine with me though, because the tinted windows come in good use.

That Arby's is on North Main Street (Cleveland Avenue). Go north towards Uniontown, and it will be on your right. If it's nice on Sundays there is a nice turnout, at least 80 cars with a lot of variety. Usually theres at least 5 Stangs, some TA's, etc. There's one guy who goes, he's a member at Corral.net. Anyway, he has a purple 96-98 Cobra with a Vortech, Man is it clean!! Quarter glass windows have a sticker saying "Spoon". Nice Car!!

Yeah, that kid is of the silly sort, silly being gay. He thinks his car is the shit. I just laugh at him when I see him, even my girlfriend has ripped on him a few times.

Definitely looking forward to seeing your Cobra this spring. Later man.

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Not to change the subject AGAIN but... What track is near Canton? Or when you said "strip," did you mean that in terms of where everyone cruises at night?

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
the latter being the correct term. actually, the area is actually named The Strip. it's the name of the road that runs through that area. couple of businesses and resteraunts and a movie theater etc. big hangout in the summer months.

orange crush, i know the place and i've seen that purple Cobra, sounds mean and looks very nice. so yea i'll probly see ya next spring.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
the latter being the correct term. actually, the area is actually named The Strip. it's the name of the road that runs through that area. couple of businesses and resteraunts and a movie theater etc. big hangout in the summer months.

orange crush, i know the place and i've seen that purple Cobra, sounds mean and looks very nice. so yea i'll probly see ya next spring.

Another pointer about that purple stang he uses a motored scooter some times at least thats what he had at Downtown Ford
at the July Show.:bash: Gee just can't walk.:rolleyes:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Silverstrike
Another pointer about that purple stang he uses a motored scooter some times at least thats what he had at Downtown Ford
at the July Show.:bash: Gee just can't walk.:rolleyes:

Yeah, the guy has a good deal of money. My dad was talking about him a couple months ago, apparently my dad knows someone who knows the guy. He makes great money and he's young, so of course he'll throw it around. I've never talked to him, but I bet he's a good guy. Hell, do DOES drive a Mustang.:beer:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
A couple of summers ago I used to hangout at Starbucks a lot. Everynight over the summer I was up there. But that was when it was cool. Now it's mostly young kids who are too young to have their licenses or its ricers. I'm surprised at how Tusc. has really died off. Not too many cruise Tusc anymore, I guess because of cops.:nonono:

I was up there a couple times over this past summer and I only remember this sweet Red Trans Am. It was loud as all hell, had a big tach on the dash, lowered, and had some different aftermarket rims. Guy driving it thought he was sweet, he got out and walked like a real punk.:rollseyes

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
During the summer, I found a great hangout, but it's east of Cleveland.... A place called Annebelle's, in Mentor, where they have a huge turnout every Friday and Sat. night. Not a racing scene (they do burnouts) due to it's location and tight cop coverage, but it'sfun to chat with the people and they have cars dating back to the 20's as well as cars made since then. Last time I was there, I'd say probably over 200 cars... This place ASKS for it's weekend car show, so they never run anyone off, as long as you're not an idiot, anyway.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by NoSVT's4me
During the summer, I found a great hangout, but it's east of Cleveland.... A place called Annebelle's, in Mentor, where they have a huge turnout every Friday and Sat. night. Not a racing scene (they do burnouts) due to it's location and tight cop coverage, but it'sfun to chat with the people and they have cars dating back to the 20's as well as cars made since then. Last time I was there, I'd say probably over 200 cars... This place ASKS for it's weekend car show, so they never run anyone off, as long as you're not an idiot, anyway.

I remember a thread over at StangNet. It was an "Ohio stangers" thread. They mentioned that place your talking about. It sounded like a good place then, and now it sounds even better. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to stop up. It would be an hour drive, but hell, I won't have anything else to do.

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
This year, I saw people there in rather large numbers, even in late October, when it was down in the 40's. During the summer, it just rocks! On Saturday nights, they have a live band OUTSIDE! It's also a great place if you're interested in, or like, old style fountain drinks, ice cram floats, shakes etc... Great hamburger joint, designed around the 50's style diners. In fact, I think it was built in the 50's...

If you go next summer, it's easy to get there from Rt. 2.(off I-90 or I-271) Just head east to 615, exit south(right turn, Clyde), then take a left at the following light (Tyler Blvd.) and follow that about 1/4 mile. Turn right again at the next street(the post office) and you'll see it on your left. Ya might wanna save the directions, but you could almost remember them for a year, they're so simple. Otherwise, contact me then and I'll repeat! :)

You could also just take 77N into Cleveland(the long, way), then get on 90E to Rt. 2... Now... It just dawned on me... www.mapquest.com can help! :shrug: Just ask for Tyler Blvd and Rt.615... I ain't erasin' what I typed tho! :nono:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
speaking of the red firebird, is he selling it or is it a different guy. the one for sale is also loud, has chromes, and just recently got some black graphics coming off the headlights, looks sweet. that car is VERY nice. regarding the mentor thing, count me in as well :beer:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
speaking of the red firebird, is he selling it or is it a different guy. the one for sale is also loud, has chromes, and just recently got some black graphics coming off the headlights, looks sweet. that car is VERY nice. regarding the mentor thing, count me in as well :beer:

Not sure about the Trans Am.:shrug: Last time I saw it was in June, maybe July.

Speaking of different cars. Have you ever seen the Yellow, 2001 GT rolling around. It had purple flames coming off the lights, and hood scoop. It had a big yellow dragon in the rear window. Lowered, 18 inch wheels, Razzi body kit I believe.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
omg yes and he is a big prick. it started with yellowish glowing headlights, the neons inside and underneath, then the bodykit, the an exhaust mod ( :shrug: ) that made it much louder than it's worth. yea i've seen him and he always gave me a dirty look. i haven't seen him since i got the Cobra in October, but when i do......

oh and there is now a dark green 99+ mustang with a kit, white graphics, and what i think are 19's with the same LOUD exhaust. both cars sound like he put a hole in the exhaust, the green stang is also a stuck up jerk who often is at his friends house on 619 just down from the main light in Uniontown right close to the firestation if you ever are in that area.

sounds like both kids are tapping into daddy's pocket for these cars and kits. dang that bugs me.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
sounds like both kids are tapping into daddy's pocket for these cars and kits. dang that bugs me.

Just curious, why does that "bug" you??:shrug:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
fair question, it's just how i was always taught. my parents worked hard for the money they have and still do. i bought all 4 cars that i own/have owned with money i've earned with my two hands, insurance, repairs, new tires etc and everything else that goes along with owning/maintaining a car. i see kids in my town all the time driving daddy's SUV, Corvette, Lightning you name it. if those kids aren't driving those, they're driving the expensive vehicles their parents bought FOR them. I'm not saying it's wrong, it just doesn't teach responsibility and working/earning the things you desire IMO.

i know there is no way most of these kids have these cars and are able to pimp them out by working part time at Burger King since they are still in school. just something that goes rubs me the wrong way. when i bought my first Mustang a had a few people ask me if my parents bought it for me, or they'd say to my dad; "so you bought your son a car for his grad present huh?". actually i liked it when i was asked that, it felt good to let them know that i had earned every bit of that car and what went into it.

but hey, i'm just 22 year old kid. :)

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
[ i see kids in my town all the time driving daddy's SUV, Corvette, Lightning you name it. if those kids aren't driving those, they're driving the expensive vehicles their parents bought

but hey, i'm just 22 year old kid. :) [/B]

So I drive Daddys Lightning maybe it was me that day. J/K
But yes a 19 year old in a 2000 911 Carrera 4 it diffenitly not they'ers:rolleyes:

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
Heck, I would say that a 19 year old driving just a 2003 Cobra (at 1/2 that price) isn't paying for everything themselves! In fact, I doubt it when it's someone under 25... Insurance is too high, even if the payments are made... It cost about $8,000 to drive a new Cobra for 6 months. That's allot.. I mean, if you're paying your other bills with it. The only way around it would be to have saved about 15K ahead of time, to drop the payments to about $500 a month.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
omg yes and he is a big prick. it started with yellowish glowing headlights, the neons inside and underneath, then the bodykit, the an exhaust mod ( :shrug: ) that made it much louder than it's worth. yea i've seen him and he always gave me a dirty look. i haven't seen him since i got the Cobra in October, but when i do......

If you talk to him, he might not be an ass. But yes, his dad was paying the car payments. He was paying for insurance, mods, gas, etc. The car has been repoted twice now, the latest repot being a permenant one. His dad got ticked at him and stopped making the payments. he had some engine work done, zex nitrous, had a vortech coming before the second repot.

By the way, I was eating at Don Pablo's on the strip tonight. As I exit the parking lot going towards Wal-Mart, guess who passes at me and revs at me, with his window down???? It was your favorite Mustang driver. Thats right, the kid with the POS white v-6, fugly stripes and crappy exhaust. You were right about the K-mart hubcaps. That car is a joke. My girlfriend told me to go back and rev him back. I tried looking for him but he got away, damn him. I couldn't believe it was him, small world.

About three hours later, I'm at the light at Market Avenue and 55th Street. I'm in the right lane when what I assume to be a96-98 GT comes up in the left turn lane. He starts revving at me, too! I was being distracted, though. My girlfriend was busy, umm, you know, PLEASURING me.:thumbsup: Since my car is an auto, I couldnt throw it in neutral and rev. I was enjoying life too much at that moment to rev at him. Thank God for tinted windows.

Whats funny is after she was done she says, " You should have put the window down and I would have come up. You could have gave him the thumbs up and put the window back up, and I would have kept going."

How cool of a girlfriend is that??:eek:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Life isnt fair is what my father always told me. Right after he told me to get a newspaper route at 12 if I wanted a car of my own.

But for those of us that struggle to buy our possessions it makes them that much sweeter.

But, I have a very close friend that worked in high school for his parents business and never got paid. So they bought him a new Mitsu 3000GT VR4. Let me tell you he earned every bit of that car. And it must of taught him something because now at 34 he owns a 2001 Porsche Twin Turbo and a 1997 C4.

Go figure.

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
crush, dude, that's not what was going on when I ws beside you was it? lol j/k and yes, that's an awsome girl. dang man. i can't BELIEVE you saw him, that's funny that he is just an idiot everywhere he goes. btw, did you see the fake tachs on the dash?

adam, that's cool about the kid getting the VR4, i respect that kind of thing, very much actually. and you're right i wouldn't have done it any other way but by my own means to get my cars, it really really does make it all the better when you're out there cruisin and chicks are giving you smiles and "hey baby" :) from the curb.

Users who are viewing this thread