Want all the options on your 458? Will cost you roughly $150,000

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread is funny.

Miami, you stuck your foot in your mouth. Thats not to say that Treynor can not ever be contested/argued against, just not this time buddy.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
owned.gif

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Heh. Ignoring for the moment that the 599 GTO is also a limited-production non-current model, and also ignoring (for reasons I expect are becoming clear) your Ferrari-specific knowledge assertion, I believe see the point you're after: for the cost of an optioned-out 458 a person could also buy an F12. I'll offer my personal perspective - they are two completely different cars (mid engine vs front engine, GT car vs sports car) and I never considered cross-shopping between them, nor did anyone else I know who has one. People are currently curious about the F12 because they're still quite rare, but soon they'll be curious about the 458 Speciale, and then about the LaFerrari, etc.

Finally, regarding the Ferrari lineup, let me expand your horizons. Just looking at recent models, and ignoring the >$3M historical cars, there's also the SA Aperta, the 16M, the 458 Challenge and GT3/..., the FXX and 599XX, the 333SP, and of course the F1 cars. If it's instant envy you seek in an enthusiast crowd, very little would trump casually mentioning that you own Schumacher's championship-winning F2004 . But then, as I mentioned earlier, you'd better be able to drive it!

Ben, please excuse my ignorance. I had no idea I was in a room with a resident Ferrari expert that has the means to buy such exquisite cars as yourself. I am sure someone like yourself understands that the majority of Ferrari owners are actually not capable of purchasing a 1.78 million dollar 599XX Evo model. In South Florida, the majority of the exotic cars are usually only leased not owned. You might agree or disagree, but the majority of the owners that lease are doing it for status not the heritage. I thought the thread was created to laugh at the fact that lug nut bolts on this car cost as much as a set of CCW Classics. I had no idea I was going to be attacked by Treynor minions.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Ben, please excuse my ignorance. I had no idea I was in a room with a resident Ferrari expert that has the means to buy such exquisite cars as yourself. I am sure someone like yourself understands that the majority of Ferrari owners are actually not capable of purchasing a 1.78 million dollar 599XX Evo model. In South Florida, the majority of the exotic cars are usually only leased not owned. You might agree or disagree, but the majority of the owners that lease are doing it for status not the heritage. I thought the thread was created to laugh at the fact that lug nut bolts on this car cost as much as a set of CCW Classics. I had no idea I was going to be attacked by Treynor minions.

Well we tried telling you...

backpedal.jpg

Neverbdonegt

Established Member

Dude I don't think you were really attacked by anybody it was just really funny how bad you stuck your foot in your mouth!! lol. I mean I've never seen someone stick there foot so far down there throat it came out there ass before and that's exactly what you did.

MiamiSnake

Established Member
Dude I don't think you were really attacked by anybody it was just really funny how bad you stuck your foot in your mouth!! lol. I mean I've never seen someone stick there foot so far down there throat it came out there ass before and that's exactly what you did.

I understand... While I am not a complete moron on the subject as some people on here do know my father is an avid exotic car buyer himself. I do realize the comment made to Ben was quite stupid.

SVTContique

I understand... While I am not a complete moron on the subject as some people on here do know my father is an avid exotic car buyer himself. I do realize the comment made to Ben was quite stupid.

You come across as a super whiny self-entitled rich kid who hasn't worked for anything in his life.

Well done on self-owning yourself in this thread though, good for something at least.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My dad is about to buy the latest Microsoft software. I was with him at Office Max when he was looking at it. When I got home I emailed Bill Gates and told him what's up.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Pfft. $150K is only if you order "regular" options. Real Tifosi journey to Maranello to visit the Tailor Made shop, where the sky is the limit in several senses of the phrase.

I hope to go there next summer. The only thing I'll be able to afford is lunch, and maybe a keychain, but a journey to automovie Mecca is a must if I'm going to be in Europe!

quad

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread