Want all the options on your 458? Will cost you roughly $150,000

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Ill just leave this here
u4aja5y4.jpg

And Ben google sucks go away

I kid I kid please don't ban me from the interwebz

Nobody speaks to our overlord in that manner.
Mods, ban this sinner!

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Just looking at recent models, and ignoring the >$3M historical cars, there's also the SA Aperta, the 16M, the 458 Challenge and GT3/..., the FXX and 599XX, the 333SP, and of course the F1 cars.

I had the opportunity to see a light blue one in person. It was by far the most beautiful paint job I've ever seen on a Ferrari.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Not going to school on them but my father is about to buy one and I was with him at the dealership going over the models and looking at them. My father's previous car was a Murci which the difference between a Gallardo and Murci in the eyes of actual owners is huge. This would hold true to owners with F12's and 458 Italia's.

The cost of a base 458 is low 200 grand and a base F12 is low 300 grand. I would just get a higher end model instead of dropping a 100 grand more to make a lower end model look more special.

So what is dad about to buy you never said? How many new ferraris has dad bought? or how many many used has he bought?

You should look up the word avid... cause what you said about your dad and his cars and what you think your dad is does not apply in this case.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread