Was about to drop a deposit but.......

RIXSVT

Established Member
R1Lello said:
I may do that, I live 30 seconds away from Erinwood/Miss Auto mall. At what price by the way msrp??? Thanks for the tip
Not a dollar more than MSRP. MSRP not known. Deposit fully refunded if not satisfied with the price.

Sho Off

Member of the 600 Club
Established Member
RIXSVT said:
Not a dollar more than MSRP. MSRP not known. Deposit fully refunded if not satisfied with the price.

My 10th anniversary model 03, was 49K CDN after taxes came out to be 55K

No way they are going to sell the new Cobra for less than that.

Spoke with my SVT dealer, he believes that the new Cobra will priced close to what a Base Corvette sells for.

RIXSVT

Established Member
Sho Off said:

Spoke with my SVT dealer, he believes that the new Cobra will priced close to what a Base Corvette sells for.
OK!!

R1Lello

Established Member
Sho Off said:

:uh oh:

Was that the convertible?? Sounds like you paid msrp or near that. Some here will try to pay as least as possible. some discount better than none

Sho Off

Member of the 600 Club
Established Member
R1Lello said:
:uh oh:

Was that the convertible?? Sounds like you paid msrp or near that. Some here will try to pay as least as possible. some discount better than none

No it was a 10th Anniversary Coupe

48K sticker price, one dealer in town, no where else to shop.
14% taxes on top of that price. Pricing is more competative elsewhere, when you can shop between a few SVT dealerships, but here we have no choice.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I would never put a deposit down on one yet unless I had money falling out of my pockets. Too many unknowns. The price has not been set yet. It is not known how much the dealers will mark these up initially. Bottom line. For many at this point it isn't even a certainty that they will be affordable. JMO.

R1Lello

Established Member
Sho Off said:
No it was a 10th Anniversary Coupe

48K sticker price, one dealer in town, no where else to shop.
14% taxes on top of that price. Pricing is more competative elsewhere, when you can shop between a few SVT dealerships, but here we have no choice.

:rockon:

I suppose I'm lucky then. I have 3 SVT dealers withing 8 kilometers from me and then 2 more within 20 kilometers from my place.

Users who are viewing this thread