Washed and waxed the cobra, plus some new custom mods!!

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Ive been working the car a little, lowered it, new wheels and tires, built my own intake, ported my own SC built my own exhaust and made a custom gauge pod for my wideband. Its a Daytona Sensors Wego IV. I also bought the fitting for the head cooling mod and welded on a AN fitting so i could make the install a lot cleaner, i also welded a AN bung on the crossover tube. I Changed the valve covers out with ones off an early cobra so the pass breather is in the back and painted a few things black to match.

Its as far as its going to get without getting into anything major like a whipple, TT kit and big fuel system so this is how its gonna stay.

Washed and waxed it and Ill be damned if this isn't one of the cleanest black cobras ive seen!

Tell me what you think.
NATESCOBRA3.jpg

NATESCOBRA-1.jpg

NATESCOBRA4.jpg

NATESCOBRA5.jpg

NATESCOBRA2.jpg

NATESCOBRA6.jpg

torchanniv03

Established Member
Thats def a clean car! I like the a/f gauge and where its mounted! Im not really a big fan of the aftermarket anniv. "look a likes" but i think they look really good on your car!!

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
I was really going for a wheel that not everyone has and something that wouldn't break the bank and these seem to do the job quite well. I might get them completely powder coated satin black one day if the chrome starts to chip or peel. Ive got a set od SCFs to weld in someday too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm liking what you've done. Those wheels are really nice. Nice that you have done some custom mods. That's the icing on the cake. :)

gabe1530

Banned
i really like that custom mount you made for the a/f. can you take a couple more pics of it close up? thanks!

wudy

Established Member
Black and chrome looks f-ng awsome when super clean. Great job with the custom touches.

Users who are viewing this thread