We lost a good member today - Hissssss Killed by a IED

Slabo

Established Member
I have some truly sad news. I have just learned that Mark (Hissssss) was killed today by an IED in Afghanistan. I know he hung out here a bit along with over on Team Shelby as Hisssss. I just thought I should let everyone know over here. Over on TS we know Mark as a guy who loved his Shelby and a need for speed. He was regularly modifying his car and talking to us about it. Mark is married to Barbie and has a 14 year old daughter Jessica. Mark has been in the Army and stationed out of Fort Lewis for many years and was due to come home in July after serving a year tour in Afghanistan. I think Mark only needed 4 more years in the Army to get to his retirement.

Please keep Marks family in your thoughts and prayers. The coming days and weeks and months are going to be very hard on them. It looks like we are hoping to help out the family over on Team Shelby. Here is the link.

-- Bob

We lost a good member today - Hisssss Killed by a IED - Team Shelby

tvuser

Established Member
That truley sucks,I hate when I hear that. No matter how much we try to build a better MRAP those bastards find a way to breach it.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I had the honor of working with Mark on a project for his Shelby over the past few weeks and am in disbelief.

RIP Mark, and prayers go out to his young family..

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
ripmark.jpg

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
man this soooo sux. If I am not mistaken this is the first SVTP member lost over here in the sandbox (either one). but I am not 100% sure of that.

Thoughts to his family and may he R.i.P.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
That 2 members in 3 day. Very sad news, RIP Mark and thanks for helping keep my fmily safe back home.

Tucker

Very sad to hear things like this.
Keeps you grounded. Don't let the little things ruin your day, it can always be much worse.
Sorry for his wife and daughter too.

Users who are viewing this thread