1292dc6fcb064e7651e90245b1b76226.jpg

Getting ready for the show.

Pick your poison.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Me too...well I'm rocking the S5 lol
I'm phone shopping right now too. LG G3...about the same age as yer S5.
LOL
So I was on the verizon wireless website with this lady named Jessica for about 30 minutes today. No discounts for me and getting a new phone, so I took a pass. lol
I was looking at the Samsung S8+.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
LOL
So I was on the verizon wireless website with this lady named Jessica for about 30 minutes today. No discounts for me and getting a new phone, so I took a pass. lol
I was looking at the Samsung S8+.
I stopped in the Verizon store last Thursday. I have Sprint but was thinking I'd switch if I got a good deal on a new phone. No deals on what I want so, no deal.

I'll stop in the Sprint store next week and see what's cookin'.

blackfang

Established Member
Worked yesterday, then drove up to Pa to spend the night with my in laws and dropped my wife off at her friends for the week.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I'm still waiting for the river level to drop so I can get my boat out for the first time this year. Boat launch I use is still not open. And there was a bunch of rain again last night.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm still waiting for the river level to drop so I can get my boat out for the first time this year. Boat launch I use is still not open. And there was a bunch of rain again last night.
That sucks, never thought I'd hear people wanting the water level to go down instead of up to get out on their boat

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I stopped in the Verizon store last Thursday. I have Sprint but was thinking I'd switch if I got a good deal on a new phone. No deals on what I want so, no deal.

I'll stop in the Sprint store next week and see what's cookin'.

So I was a Sprint customer for 10 years. I made the switch to Verizon at the beginning of the year and I should have done it sooner. I pay a little bit more now for service but my god the network is 10x better and faster. I used to drop calls all the time on Sprint and I have yet to do so on Verizon. I live in a major metro area and I travel out of state often too. I'd make the switch and if you don't see a phone deal just wait. They run them all the time. For instance Mother's day weekend they did a special on the Pixel 2 models. $100 off the 1st one and the 2nd one free.

Side note about Sprint. They can **** off. I'll never use them again and I will tell everyone that asks why. I had met my contract obligations on one of our iPhone 7s. It was on the network 13 months and I had paid the phone cost off in full. Then the phone had a hardware malfunction. Apple replaced it for free instead of repairing it because it was a model known to have a major flaw. That means the new / replacement device came with a new IMEI number. After using the replacement device for about 1 month I called Sprint to unlock the phone. They flat out refused to because their policy states it has to be on the network for a minimum of 50 days. I explained the whole Apple replacement and told them I had a letter from Apple. Sprint said it didn't matter and basically told me to pound sand. That's how they treat customers of 10 years. I understand rules and policies but sometimes making exceptions is necessary.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
So I was a Sprint customer for 10 years. I made the switch to Verizon at the beginning of the year and I should have done it sooner. I pay a little bit more now for service but my god the network is 10x better and faster. I used to drop calls all the time on Sprint and I have yet to do so on Verizon. I live in a major metro area and I travel out of state often too. I'd make the switch and if you don't see a phone deal just wait. They run them all the time. For instance Mother's day weekend they did a special on the Pixel 2 models. $100 off the 1st one and the 2nd one free.

Side note about Sprint. They can **** off. I'll never use them again and I will tell everyone that asks why. I had met my contract obligations on one of our iPhone 7s. It was on the network 13 months and I had paid the phone cost off in full. Then the phone had a hardware malfunction. Apple replaced it for free instead of repairing it because it was a model known to have a major flaw. That means the new / replacement device came with a new IMEI number. After using the replacement device for about 1 month I called Sprint to unlock the phone. They flat out refused to because their policy states it has to be on the network for a minimum of 50 days. I explained the whole Apple replacement and told them I had a letter from Apple. Sprint said it didn't matter and basically told me to pound sand. That's how they treat customers of 10 years. I understand rules and policies but sometimes making exceptions is necessary.
Yeah, I'm probably gonna switch. I'm waiting to see if they contact me to sweeten the offer to switch. I'll give them a week or so and see if anything happens. I'm still gonna stop by the Sprint store though to see if they want to keep me as a customer.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Att since 2001 when it was cingular. Thinking about going to Verizion too. My service sucks all the time

Users who are viewing this thread