Weekend Plans?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Att since 2001 when it was cingular. Thinking about going to Verizion too. My service sucks all the time
I got my first cell phone in 1990. It was mounted in my truck. Looked similar to this:

cartel-3-300x225.jpg

I actually still have it.

Then I got one of these:

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F03%2Fmotorola-dynatac-8000x1.jpg

Still have it too.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I have my fingers crossed that the boat launch is open Saturday. I'll stop on my way home tomorrow to check. If so, I finally get the boat out. Sunday is a BBQ with my car club at one of the member's house.

2cqihpd.jpg

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Cars and coffee tomorrow morning at Larz Anderson museum just outside of Boston. Prob hit Shake Shack for lunch on the way home.

Clean Laguna Seca get it ready for Sunday.

Watch NASCAR race tomorrow night.

Sunday huge car show at Budweiser Plant in Merrimack New Hampshire, all makes and models, put on by New Hampshire mustang club, with proceeds to go to the New Hampshire animal rescue league.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My friend came out with his color swatches trying to match it, nope give me something close in a single stage. $60 for 1.5 quarts, reducer, a box of 320 da discs and some hardener even though a single stage doesn’t need it. That way I could wet sand if need be. Doubtful, I can paint with a gun.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That’s crappy man hopefully someone pulls the drain soon.

You got to know some farmer with his own launch and a tractor!?
Get the grumpy ass boat wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could haul it 40 miles to an open launch but i refuse. That's the St Croix River (10 miles from my place):
St. Croix River (Wisconsin–Minnesota) - Wikipedia

Between the WI and MN DNR, they've closed over 20 launches due to high water. It's been that way all summer. They just cancelled the no wake rule yesterday I think. The car keeps me busy for now but man, I'm looking forward to some boat time.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a family reunion this weekend, going just for my Mom. Get to sit around with a bunch of people I see once every ten years. Next weekend is the Mustang Stampede in Mackinaw City.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Painting my hood, roof and front bumper of my truck. Snagged the paint today. Oh yeah, final paint and clean up in the master shower too. Then baseboards, floors...
Truck is repainted. It was a bit warm and got some orange peel. Oh well, looks 100% better. Should’ve used a fast reducer.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did some laundry this morning, cleaned the house a bit and just chilled after that. Going to the Red Sox game tomorrow, so tomorrow will be a bust. lol Free tickets from work. The shipping manager got them from FedEx. His son and wife couldn't/didn't want to go, so he asked me. All expenses paid. Pretty good seats too. We checked them out on Stub Hub and they go for anywhere from 120-170 bucks a ticket.
Wanted to take the car out this morning, but that wasn't happening anyways. Got the driveway sealcoated last night with an oil based sealcoat. Some spots still look a bit tacky.
42502197635_a05f3ec85f_h.jpg

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I spent a few hours out in my tropical rain forest today cleaning up the yard after this weeks storm and dropping some gopher poison down a couple of holes. I should've set my mole traps but I ran out of beer while i was repotting my cactus plants. I'll set the traps after I cut the grass Monday or Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread