Weekend Plans?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Totally jealous!

LOL, thanks!

I'm trying to get mine out this weekend for the 1st time this year.

I hear yah. Last 2 summers we went a total of 4 times. #LIFE Good luck and I hope you hit the water soon. There's NOTHING as good as a nice relaxing day on the water. Complete brain purge for me.

I assume that is no where near SA, water looks too nice.

That's up at Canyon Lake. I can be on the ramp in 45 minutes from my house. Once the kids graduate college we will sell our house and move up to the lake. Will probably happen in the next 8-10 years.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Picking up a few relatives over the next few days at Logan airport, my grandmother’s funeral is Monday morning, she passed away the other night on her 97th birthday.
Sorry to hear.
My condolences.

Unfortunately they are probably going to put it up for sale this year. :(
That sucks.
Why are they selling?

Might be going to the Red Sox game at Saturday. It would be my first visit to Fenway.
That's awesome Bob. You'll love it.
Fenway is awesome!!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, thanks!

I hear yah. Last 2 summers we went a total of 4 times. #LIFE Good luck and I hope you hit the water soon. There's NOTHING as good as a nice relaxing day on the water. Complete brain purge for me.

That's up at Canyon Lake. I can be on the ramp in 45 minutes from my house. Once the kids graduate college we will sell our house and move up to the lake. Will probably happen in the next 8-10 years.
I would have never guessed Canyon Lake. Might have to go up there and rent some jet ski’s or something.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That sucks.
Why are they selling?

They are in their late 70s and there is too much upkeep in the yard and too much square footage--over 4000--for just two of them. Plus they have to drive to Rochester to see their doctors which is 90 minutes each way. Of course they say they would keep it if me or my two sisters had given them grandchildren so naturally it's all our fault they have to move. I'm going to give it one last shot this week to see if I can get them to stay. Here's a view from the lake. They had it built 20 years ago and there's a lot of good memories here.
30494_458537907537_310922_n.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
They are in their late 70s and there is too much upkeep in the yard and too much square footage--over 4000--for just two of them. Plus they have to drive to Rochester to see their doctors which is 90 minutes each way. Of course they say they would keep it if me or my two sisters had given them grandchildren so naturally it's all our fault they have to move. I'm going to give it one last shot this week to see if I can get them to stay. Here's a view from the lake. They had it built 20 years ago and there's a lot of good memories here.View attachment 1504450
Wow, that's gorgeous!!!
But, I don't blame them personally. That is a lot of upkeep. That's a really big house.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It's the weekend! I gotta cut down a dead tree by my flagpole, cut the grass with The Captain and *fingers crossed* get the boat out on the river.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, unfortunately the plans got squashed. I'm disappointed because I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get to go to another game at Fenway in August. Even if it's solo. LOL.
That sucks man.
definitely go if you get a chance. It's a lot of fun. And I suggest getting good seats if you can as well. Makes the experience that much better!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You need to hook him up with yer FedEx guy.
I wish I could, but I don't work in that department anymore. It was the shipping manager that got those tickets. If I could, I would go to the game with Bob.
Would be fun!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That sucks man.
definitely go if you get a chance. It's a lot of fun. And I suggest getting good seats if you can as well. Makes the experience that much better!
Well, the game tomorrow is back on. Should be great! I'm getting picked up at 8AM tomorrow. I'm an invited guest so I'm not sure if tickets have already been purchased. Looking forward to seeing the Green Monster. ;)

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Well, the game tomorrow is back on. Should be great! I'm getting picked up at 8AM tomorrow. I'm an invited guest so I'm not sure if tickets have already been purchased. Looking forward to seeing the Green Monster. ;)
I know I don't need to say it but, have fun Bob!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome man!
Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread