Established Member
Is the captain helping with the lawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B17D8643-9B91-46C1-AF30-42C8104B2B8A.gif

69n6ah.gif

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
A121DBB5-0073-4D34-94B8-2B4A1AD8E9B3.jpeg
Well I had planned on doing some side arm mowing with the John Deere but my left rear tire had other ideas and got a flat.

Have to wait till Monday for the local commercial tire shop to open, seeing how they close on saturdays at noon and this happened at 1pm.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
View attachment 1517292 Well I had planned on doing some side arm mowing with the John Deere but my left rear tire had other ideas and got a flat.

Have to wait till Monday for the local commercial tire shop to open, seeing how they close on saturdays at noon and this happened at 1pm.
Sweet tractor.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
When it comes to going fast in mud and left foot braking...I need work, a lot of it. Doesn’t help that the stock KO2s aren’t built for mud. They were slicked with mud just driving down the staging lane. Need to get an action cam bad.
IMG_1921.jpeg
IMG_1928.jpeg
IMG_1926.jpeg

@DriftwoodSVT you’ve got to come to an event, it’s a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
When it comes to going fast in mud and left foot braking...I need work, a lot of it. Doesn’t help that the stock KO2s aren’t built for mud. They were slicked with mud just driving down the staging lane.
NICE!!!
My next truck expense is the KO2's. I hear and read nothing but great things about them. Probably before next winter. Should look killer with the drop on my truck.

Machdup1

Established Member
Cleaning or replacing the heads?
Neither, snapped an intake bolt. Tried to use an EZ Out, but it snapped off as well. Also tried pushing it with a punch.

Could have drilled it out in place, but the bottom of the hole is open, so the metal shaving would have either gone into either the cooling jackets or the motor. So I yanked it out and are taking it to a machinist.

I’ll probably upgrade the springs while I have it down.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Neither, snapped an intake bolt. Tried to use an EZ Out, but it snapped off as well. Also tried pushing it with a punch.
Could have drilled it out in place, but the bottom of the hole is open, so the metal shaving would have either gone into either the cooling jackets or the motor. So I yanked it out and are taking it to a machinist.
I’ll probably upgrade the springs while I have it down.
Awesome.
Good luck man.

Users who are viewing this thread